(24)ABDUCTED

Mew was left there, frozen.
As he stares at the ring on his hands.

He's giving up on me?
Is it my fault to not include him on my problems? Am I being irrational?

Mew put the ring on his chest pocket, he will make it up to Gulf, just like before, they will fight and argue but at the end of the day, they will still make up.

He's been stress this past few days. He's not sleeping nor eating good. He wants to hug Gulf and ask for comfort on what he is facing now. But his pride dont let him.

He don't want to involve Gulf in this. He still want Gulf's mother's acceptance.

He told Nong Stu to order yellow roses as it symbolize apology.

He just finish his work and he go straight to the hospital to talk to Gulf.

He walk to the lobby with the flowers on his hand when he saw First.
He recognized him base on Gulf's mother IG story.

Pleng saw him and she wave at him.

"Engineer, hello.."

"Hey, Nurse Pleng, where is Director Kana?"

"I didn't see him around, wait I'll ask Doctor First." she call First and he walk towards them.

"Doc First he is Engineer Jongcheveevat, Director Kana's Fiancée, he wants to know if you see Director around?"
Pleng ask as he look at the two men looking intensely to each other.

"Nurse Pleng, can you leave us for a minute please?" First said.
Nurse Pleng nodded and left.

"So, you are the fiancée."
First said as he look on Mew's physique.

"And you are the friend?" Mew did the same with intensity, trying to provoke him.

First did not buy his provocation,
"Before he left here three hours ago right after we finished a surgery, he didn't bother to rest, he said he wants to surprise you in your office since you are not really in good terms, until now he didn't came back."

And it is already six in the evening.
He felt silent and guilty.
He shouldn't have shouted and pick a fight with Gulf.

"Anyway Engineer, if you are not capable of making him happy in anyways, give him up and I'll do it." First said with fury in his eyes.

"No, you should kill me first before you can get him Doctor, I really want to see you try, and he is not a toy to be toss around." Mew snapped at him

He get out of the premises and head straight to his condo. There he saw Aunt Mae, his house help.

"Is Gulf here Auntie?"

"No, he didn't come here, I am here since morning."

Mew let out a harsh breath.
Gulf was not like this, he is a straight forward talker, if he dont want something he will say it directly on you and advise you to be better, it's not his attitude to walk out and hide.

He call their friends and ask if Gulf is with them but nothing.

It is getting late, and he is really worried. There is an unexplainable thump on his heart.

"BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?"

***

GULF wakes up coughing because someone pour cold water on him and some of it enters his nose.

"So the sleeping bitch is awake, well not sleeping beauty because I know I am far beautiful than you." Art walk towards him and he grip Gulfs jaw.

Gulf shake his head to remove Art's hand. Then he notice he is tied on a single chair.