(11)REVELATION

GULF

They settled it, I was there beside Mew while they discussed the transfer of his Mother in New York.

I was worried about his studies so I suggested him to talk to our school since they know that his father was a major stockholder and if they can give him an online class since only 5 months left he will graduate in senior high.

And now we're here on the airport, they will use their own private plane and Im sending him off.

"Baby I will miss you." He said to me while hugging me tight.

"I will miss you too, but we can chat and FaceTime, just keep on your mind that this is for your mother, Iam always here in Thailand. If you're mother recovered and you are free you can always come back to me, or I will tell my father that I will take a vacation there this Christmas. We had a lot of relatives there, Smile naaaa love, Its not the end of the world yet, our hearts knows no distance, it will remain connected, wherever you will be." I tried to smile but I couldn't hide my cracked voice, its so hard to hide your feelings. It's painful.

We just started our relationship and now we're bound to be apart, and I don't want to be selfish, his mother needs him.

"Go now love. Please this is for your Mom."
I nudge his shoulder, urging him to leave.

He just nodded, he tries to blink his eyes but hot tears prickled on it, I felt my eyes heat up too but I stopped it as I can, they needed to leave.
His mom was already inside along with his father, surprisingly Art was not here.

"I love you baby, wait for me when everything is okay, I will come back." He said while holding my hand and looking at me intently, as if he is memorizing my appearance.

I hug him for the last time then I reach for his lips and kiss him.

"Take care of yourself there. I love you more."

He's holding my hand as he walk backwards and slowly releasing it.
Before he can get in the plane I run to our car. I can't see him go. My chest feels really heavy.

Then I got home alone. Our house felt more empty. I've got no one.

My way of calming my self was to sleep, I tried so hard to sleep and I succeed.

---------

Every school days before we've been together and now it's been a week since they left.

I'm walking alone the hallway that we used to walk on together, I passed on the music club building where he used to practiced as  I watched him.
When I'm in the cafeteria I saw him eating with me.
I see him everywhere and it's just a week but It felt so agonizingly painful.
I am so attached on his presence and now suddenly losing him is something like I cannot endure, though we constantly chatted and facetime sometimes because of the different time span.

One afternoon I am waiting for my driver to come outside the school gate when two men in black suit appeard in front of me. They hold my arm and force me to come with them.

I tried to wiggle my petite arms but it's no use.
"Hey assholes where are you taking me? Who the hell are you?"

"Relax kid, Our boss will just talk to you." The bald guy said.

I don't know who might that boss be but I stop wiggling my arm, I might as well keep calm, panicking in this kind of situation isn't a good help.

We walk a little bit far until we stop beside a black limousine, seeing the car, I already had the hunch who it was, and I am right.
They open the door and push me, I'm not even shock when I see who's inside.

"Do you have to use force just to talk to me? Are you aware of the case child abuse? Your men hurt me!" I glare at the man relaxing on the limousine luxury.

"Cut everything or whatever you have with my son and I will leave you and your family alone."

"I don't have any reason to do that."
I sternly answered him.

"You want reason? 10 months ago, Art's father and I agreed to bind our sons in marriage. And guess what? Mew and Art agreed on it. Since they we're kids they're very closed already so we think that it is a good idea. And luckily fate was with us because both of them came out as homosexual now you have reason." He smugly said.

They're getting married? How come Mew didn't tell me about it? Maybe that's why they are always together.

I feel like my heart wash being pierce by a thousand needles.

"I guess Mew didn't tell you?" Mr. Jongcheveevat laugh manicaly.
"He's just playing with you, you know to enjoy his bachelor's life."

"You're lying! Are you really this desperate to ruin us?" I spat at him, the last straw of my respect for him as my beloved's father was gone.

The man just smirk at me, "I don't lie kid, did he tell you why he is still in senior high in his age? That's because of me. I let him stop for disobeying me, now if you don't believe me, why dont you ask him yourself."

I can't process everything he said.
I feel numb. Mew and Art are engaged?
And he's just playing with me? I didn't see any ungenuine actions of Mew when we are together, His actions are so natural so I dont want to believe.

"Let him go, you will forget him eventually. You are both young, give yourself a chance to grow, apart and away from my son. Don't let your world evolve around him."

"And what if I wont?" still, my strong will to keep Mew prevailed.

"Then I will use dirty tactics, think about the hundreds of Nurses, doctors and staffs under you." Mr. Jongcheveevat flicked his fingers.

My eyes widen at him. I can't believe this man, "You're an evil."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

He flick his fingers the second time and his men again dragged me out.

I feel like I lost my strength. I weakly sat on the pavement near the school gates and Mild was there.

"Beastie what's wrong?" His voice was filled with worry as he hold my shoulder.

Hearing the concern voice of the only friend I got adds a fuel to the fire of emotions inside me.

I reach for him for a hug and he envelopes me in his arms.

I cried in his shoulder while slowly telling him everything.

"That bastard, now I remember when we became close to him he didn't say anything about his background, he was a very secretive guy." Mild said as he continued to caress my back.

"I don't want to believe, his father is a manipulating bastard. I have to hear his side of the story." I said in between my sobbing.

"Here use this, I have a lot of that at home," Mild give me a hanky and I used it to wipe my face.

He sent me home because he's not trusting me If I go home alone while crying.

Tomorrow I will settle this with Mew. I will give this time for myself to think and relax. Since we've become an item or whatsoever I always depend on him.

My self first, before anyone else.