(23) CULPRIT

After what he did to Gulf, Mew distance himself, he is still sweet, caring and loving but he tried to reign his possessiveness. He dont want to lose Gulf because of his bad deeds.

While waiting for Agent Run, he arranged all their photo frames on the table designated only for their photos in a corner of his office. He smile a little while looking at a cute photo of him and Gulf on the bridge. He's blushing hard as Mew kissed his cheek on the picture.

A soft audible knock wakes Mew on his reverie.

"Come in."

"Good afternoon Mr. Jongcheveevat," Agent Run offers a handshake and Mew obliged.

"Take a sit Agent Run." He point the visitors chair in front of his desk "You have a lead?"

"Actually, Yes, this folder is a compilations of my reports and investigations this week." Agent Run handed him a red folder.

He open it eagerly, and he is not surprised on what he read.

"What make him do this things?" Anger envelopes Mew and he his jaws keep on clenching as he gripped the folder.

"He is drowning in debt for too much gambling addiction."

"But all of their assets and wealth still intact?" Mew ask as he continue reading it.

"A few property remain, as well as his son's properties."

"Thank you for filing a temporary restraining order Agent, I cant think well this past few days."

"That's the least that I can do Mr. Jongcheveevat, atleast we do the measures for them to stay on the country, so we can chase them anytime."

"I'll talk to the board and we will file a case, maybe we can get their assets as an exchange for this damage." Mew gritted his teeth.

"Call me anytime if something came up Mr. Jongcheveevat." Agent Run stand up and turns towards the door.

Mew walked him out, then he call Nong Stu to make a photocopies of the folders content for all board members.

He then contact his lawyer and find a way to froze all bank accounts and assets of the culprits family.

'NO ONE DARES TO DEFY ME WITHOUT TASTING THEIR OWN MEDICINE'

***

GULF just finished assisting First on his first Major surgery in this hospital.

He walks out of the operating room when First walk with him.

"You did great inside, Medicine was really your passion."
He said while walking with Gulf.

"Nah, you didn't see me pose in the camera, that's my passion, well.. This line runs in the blood." Gulf removes the second layer of his surgical gloves as he throws already the first layer, then he wipe his hands with a hanky and put back his ring.

"Is that an engagement ring?" With wide eyes First ask him

"Yes," Gulf smiles at him "It's beautiful right? It's a French Pave diamond."

"Cool." First just whistled. "Wanna go out later?".

"Naahh, I plan on visiting him since we are Not really in good terms these days."

"Oh, Is that so.. Just give it time, you will be okay soon."

"I hope so.. Anyway i gotta go."
Gulf wave at First who look at him with eyes full of envy.

He wish he was the one making Gulf smile like that, oh how he just wish..

***

"Gentlemen, that files in front of you are concrete evidence that someone manipulates the Finance Department to approved those GHOST PROJECTS so they release funds. How idiot they could be? Firstly, before a project got a fund. We will discuss it here right? Second, we will do a research about the client and talk to them, third we will vote if we will approve it or not, am I right?"