(8)THE FATHER

Please don't hate the father of Mew here, he's not the real villain 😄

---
MEW

While looking at Gulf patiently sitting on the lined chairs for freshmen, the memories from our first encounter came back.

The first thing I noticed on him was his perfectly tanned skin, It's glowing on the sunlight. Next was his perfectly sculpted face specially those chestnut lips.

I've never been this happy in the entire twenty years of my life.

We are opposite on many things. He is sporty, I am more on music, he love spicy food while I love sweets, he is soft spoken i am loud.
He is introvert while i am socialize.

But opposite really do attracts, each days passed even without label I feel our feelings became deeper.

Exchanging text messages on him while I am on my spot beside the huge stage and he is in front.

"Phi, who are you texting with? You're not listening to me. Let me see.." Art tried to peek on my phone.

"Nong, please respect my privacy." I said to him in a very nice way.

I saw him frown, he also get his phone and then I move away.

Im enjoying teasing Gulf and yet I got really surprised with him.

From : BABY ❤️

FLIRT! BUT
I love you too.

I literally dropped my phone on my lap, I look at him and there he is clutching his stomach while laughing, While Mild looking at him incredulously.

I was about to reply to tease him back when the MC announces the guests.

"Students, faculties and staffs please welcome our stockholders."

All of us stand and greet the new comers. Damn right my father was one of them, and Art's father also.

The MC introduces the names of the guests then they give a small talk.
It's my father's turn to stand on the stage. I feel like something was up.

"Good afternoon students, faculties and staffs I am really happy to be here and to be part of this celebration, I will introduce myself again I am Thara Jongcheeveevat major stockholder, I have a request may I call on my son Mew Suppasit Jongcheeveevat to come up here, and also the son of our another stockholder Mr. Juanchainat, Art Pakpoom Juanchainat. Come up here."

Fuck it! I turn around and look at Gulf he has a confused expression.

"As you can see my son transferred here I am hoping you treat them whenever they are around."

I see Art smiling at the crowd. Does he know anything about this?

"Soon the two of them will be the new stockholders here and we hope for the best of this school."

I step down the stairs leaving my father and Art on the stage. I go straight to my band mates and they are teasing me.

"Dude is that your wife to be?" Leo ask me.

"I don't want Gulf to be hurt, I dont know your connection with him but you both seem closed Dude, if you hurt him it's dooms day for you." Bright said, his voice drips like acid.

"Not gonna happen, he's precious to me, i didn't expect this either. I need to clarify this to my father." I said in conviction.

After the short talk of the guests our band got called so we start performing.

I sit on the drums, hit the cymbals while twirling the drum sticks on my fingers earning an applause from the audience.

We start performing. I focus on the drum while glancing at Gulf from time to time.