(21) FRAUDULENT

--
Warning ⚠
Bathtub scene ahead

The next morning, Gulf wake up feeling the pain in every part of his body specially the lower part.

Remembering the event last night makes him smile.

He felt the other side of the bed and Mew was not there. He tried to got up but his ass was so painful.

"Right. I really can't walk."
He sigh and laid back on the bed. He raised his hand to look at his ring.. It is beautiful, shining againts the daylight.

He turn his sight towards the terrace and Mew was there talking.

"What do you mean Dad? Our company's money was gone just like a bubble? How's that gonna happen? Fine, call a meeting today and I will definitely come, bye Dad."

Mew come inside the room feeling heavy at the badnews but when he saw Gulf lying on his bed with his bare face, sleepy eyes, swollen lips and messy hair his heart feel Calm.

Gulf was just stare at him with a face half smiling and half grimace.

"Baby are you alright?"

"Yeah.. Uhhm.. I just c-cant move." He said in a low voice.

"I'll carry you to the bathroom then, I already prepared the bathtub, it will help you sooth the pain."

Gulf just nodded and he let Mew carry him and brought him in the bathroom. He laid Gulf on the edge and help him undress.

Then he guide Gulf slowly to sank on the scented water. He removed his clothes also and join him in the tub.

Gulf felt his body relax on the warm and fragrant water as Mew sit behind him as Gulf sat in between of his legs, Mew rhythmically scrub Gulf's back and arms.

"When we will tell our parents?"
Gulf ask him as he run his hands on Mew's thick thighs.

Mew groaned a little, upon hearing that Gulf continues what he is doing.

"Baby don't start, you are still sore."

Gulf felt Mew's hard on poking his back.

"But you're hard love,"

"Yeah because you're such a tease, my parents already know."

"Really?"

"Yep, my mom even help me pick a ring." Mew hold his hand as he kissed the ring on Gulf's finger.
Gulf's heart warm on his gesture.

His fiancee looks delectable, he cant stop drooling.

"Love, why dont you sit up on the tub's edge."

Without a question, Mew sat up in the edge leaving his feet on the water, Gulf settled himself in between of Mew's legs. Given his height mew's crotch was on his chest, and he felt Mew's erection rubbing Gulf's nipple.

"What are you planning, you tease?"
Mew smirk as he noticed the spark of desire on Gulf's eyes.

"We didn't eat breakfast yet, and this MEW'S sausage is tempting me." Gulf lick his lower lip as he hold Mew's cock in one hand.