They Have Feelings For You

Lucifer
The more time I send with MC, these werid feelings explode in me. Never had I thought that a human like her would stir these feelings with in me. I believe I like her, in fact I was in love with her. I have to tell her my feelings. MC had a big impact on my brothers and me as well. My brothers knew I had feelings toward her. And everytime I yelled at her, threatened her, tried to hurt her, even when I did manged to hurt her, I regreted everything. Since I finished my work for the day, I was figuring out ways how to tell MC about my feelings for her.

Mammon
My brothers knew about my huge, big crush on MC. Levi keeps callin' me a tsrudere. I keep tryin' to deny my feelings for her, but I just can't. MC is just so special to me. I need to tell her how I feel. I will do it tomorrow, for sure.

Levi
I watch MC play a game I told her to play. She was so focused on it. She then stood up and started to get more focused. It was a racing game. MC was focusing so hard, she looked really cute. She got even more focused when the last seconds came up. 3...2...1, MC won!!!! She threw her arms in the air and gave me a hug. I was blushing really hard. This always happened when she touched me. I know I have feelings for her. I keep telling myself that you can't fall for a normie. But, I can't help it. I am totally in love with MC!!! I have to tell her tomorrow.

Satan
When I got to know MC better, I learned that we have a lot in common. I was really happy, way more happy than I usually be. I was in my room reading a book when there was a knock on my door.
*Satan*Who is it?
*MC*Its me, MC. I'm just here to return that book I borrowed from you.
*Satan*Come on in.
She walked to the shelf where the book belonged to before she got it. I heard her mummble something under her breath. Damn, that voice was so cute. If my brothers had a crush on her they would deny every bit of it, not Asmo. But me, I didn't deny it. Only towards her would I deny my feelings. I watched her put the book up. The shelf was a little to high. So she stood on her tiptoes and she stretched her arms higher. Making it where her waist was reavling. She finally got the book on the shelf and left. I couldn't get that image of MC's waist out of my head. I have to tell her how I feel.

Asmo
My brothers knows that I love to hang with MC. I can't help myself. MC is so dang cute. I love to cuddle with her. But when she leaves me, I  can't help but be sad. I mean I love myself, but what Simeon said at the retreat, I just want to be loved by someone else other than me. The more I spend time with MC, the more I lack the love of loving myself. I told her that if I ended up loving her more than myself. I wounld not resist the egred I have to love her all over. So looks like before I can do that, I'm going to her my feelings.

Beel
I eat and I eat, never to manged to feel sastified. But when I hang with MC, I feel full. I don't know why. This feeling gets stronger and stronger the more I hang with her. I went to Lucifer to see if he could help me. To my surprise he said that I have a crush on her. I do like MC, but I never thought I would like her that way. I'm going to tell.

Belphie
Everytime I close my eyes I see an image of MC. And it was a very cute image of her. She was the only thing I was dreaming about. I told Beel about this and said that if I liked her that much, to ask her out. I thought about it. I will have to do that. Get it off of my chest. Then maybe I can sleep without thinking about her. But I doubt it. I think I fell in love with MC. I have to ask her out.