New Song

It was Thrusday so it was ir studio day. I really dont want to get out of bed, my while body hurts. Maybe I will be carried to the studio.

There was a knock on the door.

*Lucifer*MC can I come in?

*MC*Yes!

My door opens and it reveals a Lucifer in his pajamas.

*Lucifer*I just wanted to check up on you. How are you feeling?

*MC*I'm sore but other than that I'm fine.

*Lucifer*Don't give up now. Ypur doing so good.

*MC*I wasnt planning on it.

I smile at him and he walks towards my bed. He takes off his slippers and joins me in the bed. He places his arms around me.

*Lucifer*I love how much you work hard for this. I know it was all the sudden. Your doing amazing you know that. You learned one of our most trying dances we have done so far in just a few hours. I love you. Truely MC.

*MC*I love you too Lucifer. And I love Mammon, Levi, Satan, Asmo, Beel, and Belphie. You guys are my world.

*Lucifer*Thats great to hear. But I love you more than anything. Remeber that. I have plans for in the morning.

*MC*What kind of plans?

*Lucifer*You will find out when get to the studio.

I nod my head. I was very curious. I bury my fave in Lucifer's chest. It was nice and warm. I fell asleep easily.

I really do wonder what Lucifer has in store for us and the other members. Could he be making a custom change or maybe I'm making my very first song with them. Who knows. Well Lucifer does but that's beside the point.

*****************

I got my hair dyed the night before. It was this slivery brown color with dark red and the bottom tips of my hair. I put them in two high pigtails. I feel like a dork and I don't care cause I love it!

I put on a tank top and a pair of shorts. You put on a pair.of black jazz shoes. They work best for dancing wise.

I grab my mask and my hoodie and wemt down stairs.

*Asmo*Damn MC~ You looking sexy in those clothes.

*MC*They're only for the dancing. Dont get any ideas. Or your going to have to deal with Lucifer.

*Asmo*But I can't resist you. You are sexy and hot and cute all at the same time. How can someone not fantize about you.

*Lucifer*Asmodeus if you dont shut your mouth, I will band you from your lip care routine.

*Asmo*Please dont! I will do as you say.

I breath a sigh of relief. And Lucifer grabs my waist.

*Lucifer*Give me your hoodie.

I did as told. He put it over my head and basicly put it on me.

*Lucifer*There we go. Now you can only take it off when I say you can.

I nod my head and Lucifer picks me up.

*MC*Can I have breakfest?

*Lucifer*Were going to eat in the human world. Beel was craving a cheese burger.

I hmm. That would sound pretty good right now. So tasty.

Lucifer puts me down amd calls for the rest of his brothers. Everyone comes down the stairs. Beel came out the kitchen with an armload of food.