HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATAN!!!!!!

This birthday chapter is not based the pop quiz. Some events fromt he pop quiz will happen in this chapter. Thank you for reading.

I walk to the living room with Belphie. I was wearing my RAD uniform, ready to school.

When we got there, we saw Satan.

He had a big smile on his face. He was holding something.

This was rare for the Avatar of Wrath. Satan was never this happy before. Only I could mange to make him that happen for some odd reason.

*MC And Belphie*Hey Satan. Why are you so happy?

Satan looks up at us, his gaze lands on me and he smiles.

*Satan*I'm glad that the two of y'all are here. I have great news!

*Belphie*Did you finally give Lucifer what he desrvers?

*Satan*Not yet. I'm making a plan for that.

My jaw dropped. How could they say that stuff with so much confidence?

*MC*Whats the great news about Satan?

He looks at me and gave me another smile. I smile back at him.

*Satan*I just got an invite for Biliobattle.

I tilt my head in confusion. I put a finger to my chin.

*MC*What's Biliobattel?

Satan gave my an even bigger we smile. He was liking that I was interseted in something about him.

*Satan*Its a battle for books bascily. You get t to chose a book from the human world. You then get 5 minutes to tell people about the book. Then a 2 minute deconsion.

*MC*So just like a book war?

*Satan*Yes, basicly.

*MC*That sounds so much fun!!!!

I pump my fist in the air and stand on foot. I may be clumsy, but I have mastered this position!

*Belphie*What book are you going to chose?

Satan's smile then turned into a small frown. He didn't know what book to do.

*Satan*There are so many books I can chose from that I have read from the human world, but none of them seem worthy enough for the Devildom sytle competition. This leaves us at very big disadvantage. The Devildom books are filled with so much detail unlike some books from the human world.

I walked over to Satan. I grab his hands and held them to my chest.

I look up at him and see a faint blush dusting his cheeks.

*MC*I can help you! Leave it to me!

*Belphie*Im pretty sure MC knows alot about human world books.

*MC*I do! I read all the time there to pass the time or when I was bored or needing to get away without leaving my chair. Let me help you Satan.

Satan gives me a big smile.

*Satan*I would love that very much MC. Thank you.

I smile real big at him.

*MC*Anything for my best friend!

I let go of Satan's hands and walked to the dining table.

Beel and Lucifer were already there.

I sit down in my usual seat.

I watch Belphie seat down next to his twin. He laid his head on Beel's shoulder.