Mammon's Day

I wake up to Lucifer carring me.

*MC*L-lucifer?

*Lucifer*Your awake. I'm taking you to Mammon. It's his turn to take care of you.

I nod my head. I hold Luci in my arms as Lucifer opens the door to his second oldest brother's room.

*Mammon*Lucifer!

*Lucifer*It's your turn to take care of MC for the day. She can still go to RAD, but you be with her the entire time.

Mammon reaches out for me and I grab his shoulders. He sits me on his hip.

*Mammon*I understand. I won't her out of my sight.

*Lucifer*You better understand. If something happens to her, you will get the worst punishment I can give you.

*Mammon*Yes sir!!!

Lucifer left the room. Mammon holds me tight. I hugged him.

He puts down on his bed. I rub my eyes. Trying to get the sleepness out of my eyes.

*Mammon*I don't have any clothes for you. You need to wear the RAD uniform.

*MC*You can ask Asmo for clothes. He bought me some. He might have a kid size RAD uniform for me.

*Mammon*That's a good idea.

He sets me on the crook of his arm. We went to Asmo's door.

*Asmo*Mammon- Hello, darling!

*Mammon*Do you have a kid size RAD uniform for MC.

*Asmo*No I don't. She can still go to RAD?

*Mammon*Lucifer said she could. I guess he already talked to Lord Diavolo.

*Lucifer*Yes I did. Now get ready!

I hugged Luci tighter.

*Mammon*We don't have a RAD uniform for MC. And it's cold outside. She can't just wear her green button up shirt as a dress.

*Lucifer*Asmo do you have any warm clothes for MC?

*Asmo*Yes I do!!! Let go get an outfit.

Asmo walks into his room. He comes with a warm outfit for me to wear.

 He comes with a warm outfit for me to wear

He gives it Mammon and back into his room. Mammon carries me back to hus room.

Mammon puts me on the floor.

*Mammon*You can dress yourself. I will go over there and get ready. Let me know when you finished.

I nod. We turn our backs. I was happy that my pajamas were easy to remove. Even my outfit was easy to put on. The only thing that I needed help with was putting on my boots.