Deadly Sins

Me and my best friend Shay walk to the dorms from RAD. Even if I was a just a human, I can protect myself. Plus I have Shay.

Shay has been the nicest demon since I came to the Devildom. Besides the demon brothers themselves.

Every now amd then I will stay at the House of Lamentation. Mostly on the weekends and holidays.

We go to my dorm room and walked inside.

*Shay*Do you mind if I play some music while we do our homework?

*MC*Shay, you don't have to ask me. You know how much I love music.

He smiles up at me and plays a song from his playlist.

*MC*Whats this song? I never heard of it.

*Shay*This is the most popular band in the Devildom!! This song is called called DNA. Its one of my personal favorites.

*MC*I like it. Whats the band called?

*Shay*Deadly Sins.

Maybe like the 7 deadly sins. Pride. Greed. Envy. Wrath. Lust. Gluttony. Sloth.

*MC*Can you tell me more about them?

*Shay*I can tell you everything know?! You really want to know more?!! Of course!! I will tell you everything.

*MC*You might want to calm down first. So lets do our homework in the mean time.

I wink at him.

*Shay*Sorry. I get to exicted over somethings.

We finish our homework fairly quickly. Well, RAD homework is way easier than the human world homework. Unlike here, we get piled with work that is due the next day.

*Shay*So about Deadly Sins, they are the greatest band I have ever heard! They have 7 members.

*MC*Hang on. Give me a second.

I grab notebook that I use for random reasons and my pen. I turn to the next clean page and write 7 members in total.

*MC*You can continue.

*Shay*There are three rappers and four vocalists. One of them is filled with pride. One is nothing but greedy. One is filled with envy. One is angry all the time. One is very much in love with himself. One looks like he is about to die of starvation. One looks over tried.

I write everything he said about the group.

I have a really big theory that Deadly Sins are the demon brothers.

*MC*Does anyone know who they really are?

*Shay*Actully no. No one has ever seen what they really look like. They always wear a mask they always dye their hair a different. Some say that they wear contacts to hide their true eye color.

I write everything that he says. Of I can piece all pieces together, I might can figure out who the band memebers really are. They could be the demon brothers themselves.

*MC*Is that all you know about them?

*Shay*Yeah. That's all. I will see you tomorrow.

*MC*You too.

I watch him walk out and I took a shower. I change into some comfy clothes.