When You Sing

Lucifer
  You were singing to your favorite song in your room. You didn't relized that someone came into your room. You turn to your bed and saw Lucifer sitting on your bed. You immediately stop singing and feel your face turn red. Lucifer starts laughing and walks up to you. He takes the earbuds out of your ears.
*Lucifer*Your lips can do something better then sing in that lovely voice of yours.
*MC*L-l-like w-what?
Lucifer presses his lips to yours. You were so surprise that your mouth was open, Lucifer just shoved his tongue in there. He finally pulled apart from you.
*Lucifer*If you keep singing, I won't hesitate to go further.
You were scared for your life for a minute.

Mammon
  You and Mammon were a movie together in his room. A song that you knew came on, you started singing. You then you start getting louder. Mammon looks at you with amazement. He kept watching your lips move. Once the song was over, Mammon harshly pressed his lips to yours. You tried to push him away but he way stronger than you. So you let him continue. Once he pulled away, he begged you to sing more. You asked him if he liked your singing that much. All he did was laugh a little and pulled you into another kiss.

Levi
  You and Levi were in your room listening to anime music. Both of you were sitting on you bed sharing earbuds. You then started singing to a sonflg that you knew from My Hero Academia. Levi just watched your lips in amazement. You paused, waiting for the next verse to start. Levi then took the earbuds out of both y'all ears and pushed you diwn on the bed. He then started to kiss you. You keep trying to push him off. But he just pull away from you and told you to stop. After the third try, Levi grab your hands and pinned them to bed. You then just gave up and let him continue. You gave him permison by saying,
*MC*I love you my otaku.

Satan
  You were listening to an audio book while Satan was reading an actul book. A song from the book came on. You have read Shiver so many times that you the lyrics to Summer Girl by heart. You started singing. Without your knowing, Satan came over to you ol.ln his bed. You felt his body sink into the bed. You look over at him and stopped singing. He pulled your earbuds out and gave you a smile. Since you get embrass real easily, your face turn the color of a tomato.
*Satan*What are you turning red for? You have a very wonderful voice.
You turn even reder when he started kissing you neck. You try to push him off but he would not buge. His hands romed your body while he was kissing you.
*Satan*If you keep singing, I don't think I will be able to keep my will power turned on.
You turn red yet again. And Satan just kept teasing you through out the night.

Asmo
  When you sing, Asmo loves joining in with you. You loved it when you could sing with him. You his voice and he loved yours. He will you that you have a very beautiful voice and you should be a professional. You told him that you would wather stay with him and sing together. He loves this anwser because he felt so loved by you. Sometimes after you sing, Asmo with pull you into his arms and kiss you all over. And of cousre you were a blushing mess. But most of time you and him with just sing together.

Beel
  Beel loves it when you sing out of no where. He loves your voice. He will even record you singing so he listen to it ever day when he wants to. If Beel is not eating he will join your little singing session. You love it when Beel joins you. And after every single song you sing, Beel will kiss you as a reward for singing so wonderfully.

Belphie
  Belphie loves it when you sing to him. He usually asks you to sing him to sleep. And it works every time. He will always say you have a beautiful voice. If he doesn't want to sleep at the time and you were singing, he will wait until you finished your song and kiss you. You always turn red. You get embrass to easily. Belphie will just chuckle and continue to kiss you all over. Which makes you even more embrassed. You then try to sing him to sleep. It works but he will hold you really close with his lips touching some part of your body.