Mammon's Day 2

It's a really good thing that me and Mammon have all the same classes together.

Before we went inside, Mammon tried to put Luci into the bag.

*MC*No!!!

*Mammon*C'mon honey. Put the damn bunny in the bag.

*MC*No!!! The damn bunny stays with me.

Satan puts me on his hip and covers my mouth. Lucifer then hit Mammon upside the head.

*Mammon*Ah!! Lucifer what was that for!?

*Lucifer*You taught her a cuss word! She is a six year old. If you don't keep that dirty mouth of yours clean, you can forget your day with MC. That goes for the rest of you.

The demons nod they're heads.

*Mammon*Oh please don't do that Lucifer! I will keep my mouth clean.

*Lucifer*You better or I will hang you by your feet.

*Mammon*Yes sir!! Now MC, please let me see the bunny so I put it into the bag.

*MC*No!!! Luci says with me!!

*Lucifer*Let her keep Luci out with her.

*MC*Yay!!!

*Asmo*Lucifer has a bunny named after him. That's not fair!!

*Lucifer*It doesn't matter Asmo. Satan, give MC back to Mammon.

Satan gave me back to Mammon. I put on Mammon's hip.

Mammon carries me into RAD and our first class of the day.

*Teacher*Mammon, why do you have a child with you?!

*Mammon*You won't believe this but this is the human, MC.

*Teacher*Your right. I don't this is the other human exchange student.

*MC*It is me. I was turned into a six year old. Lord Diavolo told Lucifer I can still go to RAD.

*Teacher*Lord Diavolo said you can still come to RAD in this state. I'm sorry now go to your seats.

Mammon went to his seat and put me in his lap.

Teacher was so boring talking over and over again. I started to doze off. Mammon felt that I was about to go to sleep, he gave me my sippy cup.

He whispered in my ear. I had to drink to drink some water to stay awake. I did as I was told.

I drank have of the water.

The teacher passed out a worksheet. Mammon gave me a pencil. The worksheet was easy. Math came easy to me. Like all the other subjects. The only thing I had trouble was writing the work and the answers.

*Teacher*You can do this in partners if you want to.

*MC*My hand writing is not good anymore.

*Mammon*Do you know how to work the problems?

I nod my head.

*Mammon*Okay. Good. I will write down the work and the answers for the both of us. You tell me how to do the problems.

I nod my head. I told him how to do some of the problems. He knew how to do most of them.

We finished the worksheet within 10 minutes.

He carried me to the teacher's desk to give her our work.

*Teacher*Haha. When you two partner up, y'all are the first ones done. Let me go ahead and grade it.