When You Got Amputated

Lucifer
Lucifer didn't know that you had to get amputated in the human world before you came down to the Devildom. He would always ask why you always wear long sleeves and gloves. You told him that you were playing copy cat with him. He felt annoyed but he also felt admired. At one point at night, you were peacefully sleeping in your bed. Lucifer came to check up on you. You didn't think he would do that so you wore a T-shirt to bed. What he saw was terrify. Why haven't you told him was what he was thinking over and over again. He would talk to you in the morning before y'all had to go to RAD. That morning you got ready as usual. When you opened the door, Lucifer was in the door way.
*Lucifer*I have to ask you something.
You nod your head and let him walk in. He grab your wrist and you shocked when rolled up your sleeve.
*MC*Lucifer... I-
He then engulfs you in a warm loving hug.
*Lucifer*Don't ever keep things like this away from me.
You nod your head in his chest.
*MC*I was afraid to tell you because-
*Lucifer*You thought I wasn't going to love you anymore.
You nod your head and Lucifer hugs you closer to him.
*Lucifer*I won't love you any less. I will always love you. I wouldn't even care if you had be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. I love you don't forget that.
You look up him and give him a small smile. He then leans down and gives you a very sweet kiss.

Mammon
Mammon always wondered why you always dressed like Lucifer. He felt a little jealuos that you chosed to wear things like Lucifer and not him. He got all the courge to ask you why you did that. All you said was that he didn't need to know if he wants to keep loving you. He made a very dumbfounded face but your words did start to hurt in the end. After lunch you went to room. Mammon followed you of cousre. You shocked when he locked the door and pinned you to the nearest wall.
*Mammon*Your hiding something from me. I know ya are. Tell me what it is.
*MC*If I did you won't love me anymore!
Mammon let's you and you went over and sat on your bed.
*Mammon*I'm only asking you because I do love you. And I won't ever stop loving you. I will in fact love you even more.
You look up at him. He was kneeling in front of you with his hands on your waist. You then told him everything. All he did was pull you into warm safe hug. He told you that you can always take to him if you needed. No more what time of day it was. If was in the middle of the night or early the next morning. He loved you. That was all that mattered.

Levi
Levi always played games and never noticed that you always dressed like Lucifer with the long sleeves and gloves. You then watch anime with him. You didn't mean to lean against him. Levi then felt cold metal. He said that there might be something on the floor but there was nothing. You then asked what it felt like. He said what he felt. You looked down at your feet. Knowing that Levi felt your arm that amputated.
*MC*That was my arm.
Levi looks at you confused. You then roll up. He gasped and reached out to you. He asked what happened. You told him and you expected a face of hatred. But instead you were met with eyes full of love and care. You were than given a kiss. Levi told you that he loved you.

Satan
Satan reads alot of books. You had your interest in them too. But when you got amputated, you can no longer fill happy. You didn't let Satan know because you were afaird that he will never love you ever again. So you never read with him. Satan got a little mad that you and him weren't reading together anymore. He grab you a book and walked into your room. You were cleaning your new arm when he came in. You let out a gasped and hid under your covers. Leaving your arm on the ground. Satan walks over and pulls the covers over you.
*Satan*Why didn't you tell me?
*MC*Because I though you were going to hate me because of the way I am.
Satan then engulfs you in a warm embrace. You were kinda of upset that you could only return the hug with one arm.
*Satan*Don't ever think that. I love you and ways will.
You gave him a kiss and he happily gave one back to you. You let him touch your arm and the lump that was left. He even helped you to put it on and clean it. And whoever found out about your arm and made fun of it. He will destroy them.

Asmo
Asmo loves being perfect and fabulous. So you were worried telling him about you arm. You really thought he would drop you to the curd. So you wore anything and everything to keep your arm hidden. Is he found out your love life will just be over. One day you were taking a bath. You got out and tried wrapping a towel around you. You had practice with this so you were really good at this. You then cleaned your arm amd placed it back on. There was a knock at the door.
*Asmo*Darling can I come in? Please.
*MC*I just need to put my clothes on. Just wait for me. Asmo just sighs and waits by the door. You come out and he grabs your wrist when you walk by him.
*Asmo*Why is your hand so heavy. It wasn't before.
You just release yourself from his grip. That cousing your glove to fall off. Asmo saw your hand that was made of metal. He grab your other wrist and he marched you all the way to his room.
*Asmo*Why didn't you tell me!! We are suposed to tell each other everything!
*MC*Because if you found out, you won't love me anymore. You love being perfect and fabulous. You called me that. But now it's all a lie.
You wipe tears away but it was just a waste of time. Tears just keep coming. Asmo places his hands on your cheeks. Making you look up at him. He gives you the most beautiful happy smiles he could mange.
*Asmo*Your amazing just the way you are. I will always love you. Your are perfect for me thats what matters.

Beel
You didn't want to tell Beel about your arm for two reasons. You didn't want him to eat your arm and you were afaird that he won't love you. But he was this big teddy bear so you really wasn't worried about that. You finally decided to tell him. But you made sure to give him some food before hand. You amd Beel sat down on your bed. Beel was eating and looking down at you with worried eyes. You then told him about your arm. He finished eating and he was waiting dor you to finish talking. Once you did, he gave you a big hug of comfert.
*MC*You still love me?
*Beel*Forever and always.

Belphie
Belphie was a little upset that you won't take naps with him so he can hug you. You didn't want him to feel your arm becasue it was made out of metal. It would feel werid. So you won't let anyone hug you or cuddle you. You didn't want Belphie to find out. But then Belphie was having another restless night. He had to have you by his side. This was going on for to long. You were asleep in your room when Belphie came in. He layed down right beside you. You didn't sleep with your new arm. It was uncomfortable. You either layed on your stomach or your back. Tonight was your stomach. Belphie picked you up and placed you on top of him. Your were wearing a tank top. It was to dark to see though. Belphie then started to storke your arms. But he then wondered why he was touching air and not you on one side. He shoke you to wake you up. You were a little surprised when you woke up and saw Belphie.
*Belphie*What happened to your arm?
You were silent for a moment then you started to speak. You told him what all had happened. You were for sure that Belphie was was mad and disgusted but that was the opposite. Belphie pulled you into a kiss and embraced you.
*Belphie*I love you no matter what. You then fill better and you let Belphie hug you. You soon fell asleep without a worry.