Festival

It was time for the festival that everyone worked hard for. I was going with the brothers and Lord Diavolo.

I thought that since the brothers are part of the student council, that they will be running a stall. Thankfully, Lord Diavolo gave them permission to enjoy themselves here at the festival with me.

I was really hoping Solomon would have the cure finished by now, but I guess I was wrong. I just have to wait to it out.

Lord Diavolo wanted me all to himself for the festival. Somehow Lucifer manged to convince him and share me.

I was kinda of happy when Lord Diavolo was going to let me share the festival time with the brothers.

Lucifer told Lord Diavolo that this could be my last day as a six year old girl. Of course they want to savor every bit of time they had left with my child self.

*Lucifer*Are you ready to have some fun baby girl?

*MC*Yes I am. What should we do first?

Lucifer thinks and looks around for a minute.

*Lucifer*Why don't go on that ride over there.

*MC*The roller coaster? Am I tall enough to go on that ride.

*Lucifer*No. But you are at age.

*MC*15 or 6?

Lucifer chuckles at my "joke".

Really. I am a 15 year old girl trapped inside my six year old self.

*Lucifer*Trust me baby girl.

*MC*Okay Lucifer.

He carries me to the roller coaster. We didn't have to wait long in line.

Each brother can take me to do one thing with them. Whether it was a ride, a game stall, or something to eat. They didn't want to be here long because ever since I turned six, I have a strict bed time schedule. Yeah I know. I don't really like, but can you blame me.

Lucifer sat in the same cart as me. He buckles me up then himself. Then he lowers the bar until it clicked.

*MC*I'm a little nervous Lucifer.

*Lucifer*I know you will feel better if you had Luci, but we can't risk him getting lost or stolen. But don't worry. You can hold onto me.

And thats what I did. I hugged Lucifer's torso really tight.

*Lucifer*I didn't think you were this nervous. Its okay baby girl. You can hold me as tight as you want, I can take it.

Lucifer puts an arm around me. He grips the bar with his other hand.

I feel the ride start moving. I couldn't help but hug Lucifer tighter.

We slowly go up and up. Getting higher and higher with every second.

We made it to the top. I look around for a moment. Then the ride went down really fast.

*MC*Lucifer!!!

I grip him tighter and shut my eyes closed tight.

I feel him hold me against him. He had a strong grip on me and I was very thankful for that. With every second, the coaster went faster as it descended down.

Everytime it went back up, I was happy. But when it went down, I screamed Lucifef's name.

Soon the ride was over. I was a little shooken up but I had fun.