You , me and our anti-Fairy Tale

This is it.

This is really , really it. 

It's my engagement today!! 

I didn't even know when these two weeks went away .

Now , everyone is in hyper excited mode and completely berserk.  I don't even know how many times my own Mom reminded me to put the ring in the right finger ( like really??)

And here I am , the only person who isn't that , or rather , not at all excited for what's coming tomorrow. I just hate this guilty feeling that engulfs me whenever I look at my happy family.

So , maybe Me and Viyaan are going to tie the knot , but I can't really move the ' I don't want to' factor yet. It's like , even if her get married , there would always be some disagreement or crazy thing between us. Not that I can't retaliate ....

I involuntarily laugh . Ever since Biji and his Mom got him to saying yes , ( I guess Karma is shameless female dog that bit him really , really hard) he has resorted to omnious silence. Even when Dharanjayji took us to several locations , Viyaan waved them all off and said he'll see to it himself. 

And to say I was shocked was a huge understatement. He didn't even want it i the first place and now he's taking all the responsibility for it .Biji hinted that the house is going to be  spectacular now that Viyaan's got his hands on it. To me , it's supposed to be a surprise.  

Blah. Blah. It's just him trying to delay things as much as he can.

Eventually Mom and Sam stomped into my room , and now I am pacing around wearing a lehenga that is heavy as hell. It's so heavy that I am sure wearing it alone is a whole body workout.

 Pia , Kaira , Aisha and Sam had already gone downstairs for their own "bridesmaid" photoshoot

 Pia , Kaira , Aisha and Sam had already gone downstairs for their own "bridesmaid" photoshoot. Honestly their whole color scheme matching was a bit weird  , but Pia argued that pastel is the way to go in summers  , so who am I to argue with the pro?

 Honestly their whole color scheme matching was a bit weird  , but Pia argued that pastel is the way to go in summers  , so who am I to argue with the pro?

They didn't let go of the photographer until we had to leave , and Dad ushered all of us out. After much persuading , I agreed to do just one photo with them. The array of poses they had already covered left me with zero ideas. So we just the usual , ' she is the queen ' pose.