Something's in the air...

Mira POV 

The car ride home was silent , neither of us saying anything. Sometimes , I think the silence says more than words do . Because when we reached home, Viyaan had a small soft smile on his face. 

I know it was my fault that I didn't let him know  where I was , and it was his fault in the morning , so in the end , we're kind of even. 

Well , except ..

" Look , Mira." Viyaan turned towards me , " This morning..." 

" Forget and forgive?" I offered , feeling like a generous person. I really am not known for the "grudge keeping " . But , that still was my first kiss. 

Forgive and forget  , I reminded myself. 

" Yes , " he nodded , and I felt like a free spirit. Everything is OK. 

" I didn't make anything so...." I cleared my throat awkwardly , ' Should I call in Dominoes?" 

" Anything." Viyaan said absentmindedly. 

Wow , no extra reminder on the carbs...

" Mira , " Viyaan said suddenly , and I look up from the variety of Pizzas on the site. I swear I feel empty stomach as soon as I see the 'zzas. 

" You can't forget one thing." he spoke , his voice low and serious. 

" I 'll order some Garlic Bread, " I chuckled , " Hard to forget it , no?" 

He sighed , and placed both his hands on either side of me , and for that precise moment , I felt my heart skip a beat. What is he doing.....?!

" You can't forget ...that I kissed you." he says , smirking , " You're not allowed to forget that I kissed you. Keep on thinking about that." 

He's a jerk.  He's your husband , my conscious reminded me. Well , that doesn't make him any less of  a jerk. 

" You mean to say..." I failed to pull up a comeback , " Your  first kiss right?" 

BURNNNNNNNN!!!

" Who said anything about a first kiss?"Viyaan narrowed his eyes , " Unless it was yours...?"

" Guess what ?" I clenched my fists , " It was my first kiss. And your... technique ...."

Viyaan glared holes to me , as if saying dare you say that , dare you say that...

" Was ...awful..." I say in sing song. 

Here's my personal observation on all things XY chromosome:

They HATE being made fun of. Oh , and Viyaan is like the epitome of of masculine psychology. 

And judging his pissed off look , my tiny comment  worked wonders. Mira : 10000000 , Viyaan: 0.

It's not like I have a lot of kissing history , but it was a dig on his ego for sure. His face is turning red. 

Viyaan was already leaning down , and I stuck my tongue at him. 

" I have to rectify this , no?" 

" What the hell- mmph,"