The Perfect Date Part II

Viyaan POV

I watch her eyes go wide as I hand her the huge bucket of popcorn , and she digs right in. I don't actually like going to movies and all , but I figured that loving someone includes loving what they love as well. Oh , and Mira Behl is rather excited , and whispering about the movie to me. 

Not that I care about Harley Quinn , or Joker. 

But apparently she does. 

The movie started and Mira halted her enthusiastic whispers , focusing right ahead.

If I thought Mira Behl and I spell disaster ,  which in the very start we did ) , today was such a tranquil and perfect date , that my chest swells in pride. Nothing got wrong , nothing can go wrong , nothing will go wrong-

My phone rang. 

" Hello?" I whisper , not liking the annoyed looks from the surrounding people. 

" Dude , where the hell are you??" Reyansh whined , from the other side.

" In the theater. " I hissed , standing up to take this conversation outside. I am not that emotional that a couple of people can scare me : but the expression on their face was as if I has stolen both of their kidneys or what. 

" Yes , you were saying?" I ask , once I am out of theater.

" You've forgotten me ," Reyansh cried , " You've forgotten me faster than I do my exes!!" 

Okay  , he's just being a drama queen . And about the exes part , let's just say half the Dale University is still in shock at Reyansh Singh's ahem , playboy-ness? 

" I'll talk to you later," 

" Don't you dare TTYL me !!" 

I hung up and returned to my seat , Mira Behl raising her eyebrows in question. 

" Reyansh, " I shrugged. 

" He needs a girlfriend , " Mira Behl grinned , " Or a life partner. And fast." 

Don't I know that. 

" What do you think about dinner ?" I say , as we move out of the theater

" What do you think about dinner ?" I say , as we move out of the theater. I don't even remember what were the dialogues. I was too busy staring at Mira Behl , and thinking about Reyansh.

" Apart from it's nice to eat and fills my tummy?" she joked. 

" I meant, which restaurant. " 

" Whatever you choose will be just fine." 

Did she ...?

Did Mira Behl just ...?

Give me the upper hand to choose what I want !? 

I  pinch my self to see if I have fallen asleep during the movie , since it was so boring that I might droop asleep -part of why I don't go to movies. But no , it's a reality.