My cute , little pillow

Mira POV

I groan slightly as the light filters in , and cuddle with my pillow. Why didn't Viyaan shut the blinds? 

" Mira.." 

Hmm. My pillow shuffled a little , and I clutched it tightly. Yesterday was so tiring...

I was this  close to beating Viyaan , but he played that marvelous hook shot which worked in his favour and made him win. 

" Mira , wake up..."  

" Two minutes more," I grumbled , trying to pull my cute,  little pillow close. It smelled of sage and that musky smell that is particular to Viyaan....

" Alright. But you're late. And you're making me late for office , too." 

A couple of warm hands encircled my waist , and that was when my eyes shot open in surprise, Viyaan being too close to me , so much so , that our breath were mixing and I was gazing into his eyes  . 

" What , " I whispered , " Are you doing?" His hands were still on my waist , warm and making me more and more awake and aware of the closeness. 

" Me ?  You're the one whose been cuddling  to me for the past half an hour." he said in a hoarse but amused voice. It was then I realised that my arm was swung around his torso , which I immediately retrieved by the way. 

" I was asleep." I say in an accusatory tone , sitting up. 

Viyaan yawned , " Were you? Or is this just a excuse for cuddling with me ?" 

My left eye twitched in fury , and I shove the first thing my hand could get to ,on him. A pretty pillow , in this case. He chuckled and dodged it , and before I knew it , started tickling my sides. Who...who...told him?

" Viyaan .." I said between uncontrollable laughter , " Stop...stop..now.." 

He hovered over me , his fingers unrelenting. 

" Viyaan...!!"

" Say please, " he said , his voice like velvet and honey. Soft , and rich. 

" Ok-k , p-please!!" I nearly cried out , unable to escape from his tickling onslaught. I am a ticklish person  , but I have no doubt that it was probably Sam who sold me out. Otherwise , how would Viyaan know this?

Viyaan laughs and lies beside me. My brain was fuzzy with all the laughter  and I was roughly short of breath. 

" You're so mean !!" I whined , and he props his head on his elbow  , looking down on me.  

" Who knew you were so..ticklish?" 

" Ugh," I tried sitting up , but he clasped my shoulders , "Let me go!!" 

" Today 's your first day back at office, no?" he said , smiling adoringly. 

Wait , adoringly?

" Yes. New flash , so is your's ." 

" Go with me , then." 

" To your office?" I joked , " I can be you PA !!" 

I watched his expression go cloudy , the humor vanishing from his eyes. I couldn't control the laughter , but my cheeks were aching with being tickled earlier and now this. 

" I meant I 'll drop you." he said.

" Oh. What will my Honda city do then?" I tease. 

" Sit around and look pretty in our garage."