The MOMENT you came ...

Mira Bhel

Recap : Pia asks Mira of she loves Viyaan...

She really doesn't know the meaning of low profile.

" I knew it ! I knew it the minute I saw your lipstick streak on his shirt!!!" 

 Oh , what ?

I cringe at my misery and cleared my throat . 

" You L-o-v-e him !!" Pia said in a sing song.

" I don't!!" I shriek , " I mean not yet , at least!!"

Pia fluttered her eyebrows in confusion and cocked her head.

I stared at her and the turmoil in my heart flows out like a river , " Sometimes I think Viyaan is just so perfect that he couldn't be any better , " but don't tell him that , his ego barely fits through the door , " Other times he completely messes up my  mind with his actions , I can't know or think or understand why he does it , and why my heart is like a cage of butterflies with him around and for God's sakes !! Where are we?" 

Pia 's mouth was wide open , and I slammed my hand on the table in frustration. 

" In your house?" she squeaked.

" Oh , " I furrowed my brows , " I didn't mean that. I meant , as in a couple .  "

" I didn't know you guys were on thin ice. " Pia muttered helpfully. 

" Not ice , Pia. It's the desert of marital scarcity.  Maybe because I want to be in love with him , I think I 'm in love , " I sniffed , " Maybe I'm in love with the idea of love and not in love with him at all...." 

" Just  one question ," Pia intervened . I nodded . 

" Are you , on your period?"

She probably interpreted her answer with my glare. I just let out everything  and all she has to say is this ? Major friend support needed here. 

" OK , " Pia clapped her hands , " Let's start with the base. You 're thinking too much about it , Mira. Just go with the flow." 

" I -" 

Pia shook her head in disapproval , " Just listen. You know everything we think too much about, causes us unnecessary drama. You didn't think that before moving to a completely new country,  all alone that too. Why fret , now? "

" You mean to say , " I racked my brains , " Don't cross the bridge before you cross it ?" 

This is a good advice . I probably am thinking too much. By going with the flow , I can discover myself , and what I want with Viyaan , and what is it between us. Actually , scratch that. It's brilliant plan!! Just go with the flow!  I felt like there were rays coming from behind her like she's Jesus , bringing about enlightenment. You're so smart , Pia!!

" Exactly !!" Pia winked , " And now  , now , tell me , if we sat in a Never Have I ever game , and I say never have I ever been kissed , would you drink to it?"

She and her one tracked mind. But my inner goddess had long awoken and ready to make an appearance.  

" Go and ask Viyaan , " I winked and nibbled another macaroon.