Veere di wedding

Mira POV 

I woke up with a humongous grin on my face. Even Viyaan , who was reading some magazine , smiled back when I cheerfully said , " Good morning!" 

Weirdly enough , he was sitting where Reyansh was , and the latter was no where to be found. Anyway , we were ten minutes due to land , and I could barely keep on my chair . 

" If you keep jumping up and down ,  Mira " Chirag joked from behind us, " The air crew might just give you emergency parachute to reach Udaipur  beforehand!" 

 " Chup kar , oye," Nisha  Masi smacked his head , " Uski shaadi mein woh khush nahi hogi toh kaun hoga? " ( Shut up , if she's not excited for a her wedding then who will be ?)

You go , Masi!! 

She then started relating her woes to the ladies , " Mein bata rahi hoon na , bahu ka sukh mere bhagya mein hai hi nahi.." ( I am telling you , I don't have the destiny to have a daughter in  law..) 

Anyway , we landed safely  , and I was one of the first to get out ( ironic , I know) . Personally , I have visited Rajasthan once or twice , but Udaipur is so much more regal than I thought it would be. 

The summer sun is nice and warm , and I am full of high spirits. 

Anyway , the ladkiwaale and ladkawaales had separate buses , and it was only when we reached the hotel did we see them again. And my ! The hotel! My heart literally jumped out at the sight of it : so grand and beautiful.

 And my ! The hotel! My heart literally jumped out at the sight of it : so grand and beautiful

Mom and Dad were busy helping the guests to get their room keys and stuff , while me , Aisha , Pia and Kaira were sitting on one of the couches at the reception , talking excitedly about today 's events: The sangit

Mom and Dad were busy helping the guests to get their room keys and stuff , while me , Aisha , Pia and Kaira were sitting on one of the couches at the reception , talking excitedly about today 's events: The sangit . 

" I can't believe it's finally happening!!" Kaira laughed.

" I thought that ship has sailed long ago, " Pia pouted , " It's our veere's wedding , yaar!!" 

Pia pulled out her photo , and we posed for the perfect selfie , #VeereDiWedding. Just when she was about to click the perfect shot , Chirag photo bombed by making a couple of jazz hands behind me and Aisha 's heads.