The world is a twisted , cruel place...

( You just can't go wrong with this age old classic)

 Mira POV 

I woke up to see Viyaan snoring softly. In the morning light , he looks so serene and peaceful. I  , being Mira Behl ( aka the ultimate tease) stroke his neatly cut hair and smile to myself . Last night , was probably the best night of my existence. Because I've found the one thing I was longing for : Love.

And it came in the form of Mr Viyaan Malhotra , corporate extraordinaire , arrogant to the bones-

" Will you still deny you are cuddling me?" Viyaan opened one eye and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and place my head on his chest.

" Careful , I might just skip office today." Viyaan kissed my head , " And make sure you skip yours." 

I look at him with hooded eyes , and shrugged, " What will your father say , then?" 

" He'll be happy , of course. Finally, there are hopes of him getting grandchildren." 

Way to spoil the mood , Viyaan. I stood up and he clutched me closer , and with some more effort I broke free.

" We can't have that." I shook my head , " We most certainly, can't have that." 

Viyaan chuckled , and sat up. His hair was messy , but he pulled it off . God , I swear he looks good even when he's brushing ( unlike some of us who get paste all over their mouth) 

" Coming?" Viyaan teased as he collected his towel and opened the bathroom door.

" Baby steps is the key to love." I reminded him , rubbing my red face. 

" These are baby steps , " Viyaan retorted , " As in , steps to get a baby..."

" Oh god!!" I groaned , "  Viyaan , right in the morning-"

" Just so you know , " Viyaan started closing the door , " That wasn't a joke." 

He winked like the devil and the door shuts silently. 

Oh . My. God.

" Ahem," I cleared my throat , when we were eating breakfast , " Can you pass me the peanut butter?" 

Viyaan nodded courteously and handed me the huge jar of peanut butter. He wasn't kidding about eating PB. I have seen him eating spoon full without any thing to wash it down. And yes , he always uses a spoon. 

I spread it over my toast generously , and take a huge bite. Viyaan smirks just a little , before leaning down.

" Viyaan , " I protested . but before I could continue are he just wiped away what must have been , well , peanut butter. 

I almost thought that he was going to ...

" You and your dirty mind.." Viyaan laughed , " Everything is terribly same to you! " 

I could only force out a scoff. Look whose talking. 

He drove me to my office and I almost felt bad leaving the car. Viyaan pecked my forehead and gave me smile .I was mesmerized by his eyes , that looked simply beautiful when the sunrays hit them. I don't ...want ...to...go...

" HONKK!!" 

Someone sounded the horn so loudly , that I accidentally bumped into his jaw. 

" Ow." Viyaan muttered , nursing his jaw. 

" I am so , so , so sorry.." I blabbered , rubbing his jaw , and cursing this twisted place called world. 

" Never mind , darling. " Viyaan nuzzled my hair and said , " See you in the evening!!"