With you ....

Viyaan POV

What I did not , never in a my dreams even , expect was that Mira Behl was crying at her vidai. I mean , I get it every bride naturally does , but my bride is exceptional : I always thought she 's stronghearted .

But watching her cry in her father's arms is making me worry. Of course I can empathize with her , so I keep my silence and wait patiently. Besides our house is like some thirty minutes away from the Behl's , so she can visit them everyday if she wants to. With me , of course.

Mira Behl  and my father-in-law cried for almost ten minutes before her mother practically broke them apart

Mira Behl and my father-in-law cried for almost ten minutes before her mother practically broke them apart . Mira Behl hugged Sam , and bid her farewell. I held the door open for her , and she sobbed before waving her family good bye . I smiled reassuringly before sitting beside her , offering her a kerchief , which she readily takes.

I even pull out a bottle of water , but she refuses it. Her eyes are swollen from all the crying and her cheeks are red , and I really felt the urgent need to comfort her. So I embrace her , letting her head lean on my shoulder. She didn't resist , and I fought the urge to hold her tightly .

" I don't usually cry," Mira wheezed a bit.

Oh , I see.

" It's perfectly alright," I told her , " You feeling better?"

She nodded , and straightened , smiling awkwardly . I immediately felt the loss of her heat and skin , but said nothing. Making her fall in love with me would be painfully slow , but it'd worth it.

When we finally , finally reached home , Mom was ready to welcome her with all the other family members

When we finally , finally reached home , Mom was ready to welcome her with all the other family members . We were soon sitting in the elaborately decorated living room , getting ready to start the post wedding games.

" Just so you know , " Mira Behl said through her smile , " I won't let you win even if you are my husband."

" Will do , " I try to reach out for her hand , but she 's called by my Mother .

Anyway , we were neck to neck , in all the games . I won in the find the ring in the milk bowl game , and she won in the Finding Name in Henna game. I don't understand , where in her hands did she put my name that I am unable to find it??