fourteen

(I said I was gone update everyday and I'm trying y'all😭😭I didn't realize how difficult this was gonna be just bare w me plz)

Evre Janelle Lennox

(I hope you guys don't mind, this chapter is going to be long🤍.)

"Boo, how the fuck I'm posed to do this calculus shit? Shit hard as shit." Andre said from over Amour's speaker.

From inside the bathroom in her house, I heard her giggle. "Baby, I take Algebra 2, I'on know nothin' bout that. Lemme ask E, she smart as fuck." I heard her say. "Evre!"

"I take Stats, boo!" I let her know, swiping the tube of lip gloss across my lips until they were shining.

We were all over Amour's house getting ready for the football game at their school. Lynwood was playing Carson, and it was hella fine ass niggas there, so I was trying to make sure I looked cute.

My wash and go curls were out and poppin, and I wore a black, upper thigh length, form fitting t-shirt dress, with brown straps sandals to match.

I wasn't the type to wear jewelry, but I wore some thin silver hoop earrings, a dainty silver necklace, and a silver Anne Klein watch that my daddy had got me for Christmas a couple years ago.

With my lips slightly poked out, I took a mirror neck-up selfie, sending a pic to Artist.

My Lil Secret🥰

😍😍

Aww heart eyes🥰🥰I feel so special

Don't get fucked up

😐
Bye

Don't nobody gaf bout u having no attitude
Don't get fucked up like I said

"Aye!" Lauren called up the stairs. "You ready?"

Putting my lip gloss in my small purse Jaide got me for my birthday—I only brought it out when I was feeling cute—I headed out the bathroom, and made my way down the stairs.

"Ohhh, kayyy!" Lauren praised, recording me as I pranced down the stairs.

"Yass, bitch! Yass!" Amour joined in as I did a spin for the camera before throwing it up in a circle.

I smiled wide, dancing like a Tik Toker in front of the camera. "I'm a Savage!"

"Bitch nuh-uh!" Amour yelled out, grabbing her phone off the coffee table, along with the keys to the car her daddy had got her for her birthday.

It was a simple, new model blue Honda Civic. As we climbed in, my phone buzzed with a text.

Destiny

You safe?
You ain't send ur locals

You Started Sharing Your Location
My bad sis, I'm good
We on the way to Lynwood rn

Ok👌🏾I'm w/ D🙄
Hmu if u need me
Love you🤭😘

Always💯
Love you too🤭😘