thirty-two

(Y'all we really made it up to 9 mfkn K🥳I'm so happy y'all😹thank yall!)

How was y'all first day of school?

Evre Janelle Lennox

February 8th, 2020

"I love you."

Wha? Nah, you keep that energy over there. I'm good luv.

I looked up from the book on my phone snd gave Amour a look. "Huh?" 

She exhaled and shook her head. "Never mind, bitch. I take my shit back."

"Nigga, all I did was ask a question!" I exclaimed. "What if I ain't hear you?"

"If you could "huh", you could hear." She made a face.

"Bitch," I made one as well. "You ain't nobody momma but lil Dre Dre, please." I held my hand up.

"Whatever." She huffed, waving me off.

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "I love you too."

"Nah, bitch, it's too late now."

"Nigga whatever!" I said, making us laugh. "How you feeling? You bout two months right?"

"Nah," she shook her head. "I'm actually four."

"Huh?" I made face. How the fuck was she pregnant two whole months and didn't know? "You ain't notice yo' period and shit? Gainin' weight." I said.

"Girl, I don't even pay attention when that bitch on. I only bleed for like three days anyway." She said dismissively.

"Hmm." I hummed. "Must be nice. How you really feelin' about it, tho? Ya' momma feel a way?"

She shook her head, giving a slight frown. "My momma actually hella supportive, said she knew before I did."

"Damn."

"And my Daddy, he said he'll pay for whatever I need. Ain't like he done really did anything different in my life." She waved the thought of him off.

"How you feel tho?"

She sighed, and rubbed her belly. It was only growing a little bit, the extra weight she'd put on, she only carried in her hips and thighs for the most part, so you couldn't really tell she was as far along as she was.

"I'm scared, E." She breathed. "Like... I'm really an adult. Like, no more hand outs, no more help, none of that, it's just me and Andre, and I gotta hope and pray he don't leave me a single momma."

I smacked my lips. "You know Dre ain't leavin' you or that baby. Y'all gone be good. And you know if ain't nobody got chu me and L do." I reassured her.

"L what?" Lauren asked walking in. She was dressed down in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of black leggings, with gold Nike slides.

We both looked over. "How you get in here?" We asked her, we didn't even hear a door slam, and Lauren loved to make loud entrances.