twenty-three

(Did I update yesterday? I can't remember. If I didn't then imma just give y'all two chapters today😘.)

Artist Sincere DuBois

Still- January 1st, 2020

"A- and then, and then, and then-"

I looked over at Dior with low eyes. Nah, I wasn't high. Just sleepy as fuck. "Aye," I stopped her, and she looked back at me with her big, brown ass eyes. "Why you talk so much?"

"Boy!" Evre popped me upside the head. "Don't ever get at my sister like that!"

"Evre?" I smirked.

"Evre, boy stop playin' on my name." She got up from the couch and took her sister's hand. "Come on, lemme go get chu ready for bed. Play all day, that's yo' fuckin' problem." She rambled as she walked away, and I reached back, slapping her ass and watched it move in the short shorts she wore.

"Aye bruh!" She turned around, then stuck her tongue out. "Jokes on you, I like shit like that." She wiggled her tongue back and forth as she walked backwards up the stairs with her little sister, leaving me downstairs on the couch.

Bro.

When you coming back?

Imma come back in a couple days.
Why?
U miss me?😂

Yes.

😂😂

It's lonely without u
I'm bored
Evre got a sister?

Yeah she bout ur age

She cute?

Nigga bye.

"Artist." Evre's momma came walking into the living room from the kitchen after I put my phone away.

"Yeah?" I looked her way.

"C'mere." She motioned for me to follow her, and I stood up.

When we got in, she motioned for me to sit down at the table, and then walked over to the fridge and pulled it open. "You like Coke, Pepsi, or Sprite?"

"Uh, Sprite please." I tapped my foot, becoming a lil nervous.

Evre would sit up and tell me all about how close her and her momma was, so I felt like this was the one person that literally held me and her relationship in her hands.

I cared about Evre too much to be careless right now.

Ms. Shay nodded her head, and slid the bottle of Sprite over to me, then grabbed some wine and closed the fridge, and grabbed a glass from the counter before retaking her seat back at the table.

"You ain't gotta be all nervous." She laughed as she poured the wine. "This ain't no interview, I'm simply just feelin' you out." She assured.

Evre's momma had a pretty ass smile. That shit relaxed a nigga some.

Evre's momma was fine a fuck to be real. I could see where Evre got her beauty from.