thirty-three

Y'all... 10k whattt!!🥳🥳thank y'all so much I'm so glad that y'all really like this book💙😘Imma update again when I'm done w my classes just for that😭

Evre Janelle Lennox

"Mmmm." I hummed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

From below, Artist gripped my hips tight, and my eyes shot open. "Wai-"

"Shut up." He muttered, gripping my hips and slamming me up and down his shaft.

"I'm not ready!" I pleaded, pushing down on his chest.

My pleas fell on deaf ears, and he slapped my ass hard as fuck in response. "What the fuck I just tell you to do?" He snapped on me, fucking the shit outta me.

Thank God for contraceptives and latex.

"You'on know how to shut the fuck up and listen, that's yo' pro'lem." He growled, picking me up and slamming me down hard as shit.

This shit hurt sooooo damn goood!

"Oh God! Fuuuuuck!"

When he got tired of that position, he flipped us over, burying my face inside of his pillow, and pushing down on the arch in my back.

"What I tell you? Huh?" He slammed back into me, slapping my ass hard, making me jump.

"Ow!"

I didn't know what the fuck was up with him today, but I was loving it just as bad as I wanted it to stop. I liked the mad dick he was filling me up with.

"Mm!" I let out a grunt as I tried to get up, and was slammed back down again.

"Did I tell you to move?" He asked, before slapping both my cheeks hard as hell like he was trying to punish me.

That shit almost made my ass cry.

This nigga was heavy handed as fuck. But damn that shit felt good.

"Artist!" We heard on the outside of the door, before the knob twisted and I panicked.

"Fuck!" Artist let out as I jumped up, and head butted him before we both fell off his bed, and I landed down on his crotch area. "Shit!"

"Ew!" I frowned. "It's in my mouth!" I gagged.

Before I was able to move out the way, Artist reached back and slapped the fuck out my forehead. "Ow!" I kicked his way. "What the fuck!"

"You just bit my dick, man, fuck!" He frowned, grabbing it and curling into the fetal position.

"Ooh, I'm sorry." I apologized, hanging over him. "You okay?"

"What y'all doin' in here?" Ms. Carol asked, poking her head into the room. "Artist, I know you ain't in here puttin' yo hands on that girl!"

"I'm not granny." Artist sighed, rubbing his head as he snatched the covers off the bed and covered himself and me up.

"Fuck she in here screamin' for? What y'all in here doin'?" She inquired.