twenty-five

Evre Janelle Lennox

"Muah, muah, muah!"

I looked up across the table, seeing my dad and Diamond all over each other, kissing on each other and shit like lame ass high school teenagers.

Lame ass. I thought as I watched my daddy kiss her on top of her nose, causing her to fall out in laughter.

"Uh..." I started, looking at them, and they turned to look at me.

"What?" My daddy furrowed his brows.

"Y'all gotta do that shit in front'a me?" I snapped. "I'm tryna eat." I stabbed at my eggs.

"Oh- ok." Diamond said, giving my daddy a strange look, as the whole table looked my way.

We were out at some restaurant over in Hollywood for Sunday breakfast.

You had all five of my sisters, Jaide's boyfriend and Justyce's boyfriend, all four of my brothers, Dante's two kids and his wife, my grandparents, my uncle and his girlfriend, and my two older cousins.

"Watch yo' fuckin' mouth. Fuck is yo' pro'lem?" Daddy asked, giving me a mug and I gave one right back.

You, childish ass nigga.

"None'." I shook my head. "I gotta use the bathroom." I huffed, pushing the chair back and stomping off towards the back of the restaurant.

That first time wasn't the last time I caught my daddy sneaking out Roni's house at 2:00 in the morning, and the more I was noticing it, the more it was starting to piss me off.

I mean, I was always knew my daddy wasn't shit, but, come on man. You not even gone try to hide it from yo kids?

I had lost so much respect for my daddy, that shit wasn't even funny.

The inside of the bathroom was real nice. It had black tile and a black sink with a shallow bowl, and bright vanity lights. Even a waiting bench sat on a wall and a small bowl sat on the counter, full of complimentary mints and shit.

My Lil Secret🥰

You good?

Yea
Why?

Just checkin

Aww I feel loved🥰🥰
You okay?  Wyd?

I'm good
Bout to make a play right quick 

Ok
Stay safe❤️
Make sure you call me

Yea

"You good sis? What was that about?" Destiny asked, walking in the bathroom. Heir and me were the closest siblings, but Destiny and me just had that big sister/little sister telepathy. I knew she would be the one to come in and check on me.

I shook my head. "Nothin." I sighed deeply, rubbing my temples.

She laughed. "Nigga, they kiss all the time, and now it's a pro'lem? You been seemin' to have a big pro'lem with they relationship lately." She noted, sitting down next to me on the black leather.