twenty-six

(I'm sorry I didn't update y'all, I been doing hw all day and it slipped my mind💕.)

(I was thinking about changing Artist fc to Roddy Ricch... cause that's zaddy🥰🥰😭what y'all think? He gone be taller in this book tho if I do.)

Evre Janelle Lennox

"It's true what they say, do what chu gotta do to get paid, to gone to get saved, and they say that I'm stuck in my ways." I crooned as I turned off the shower at Artist's grandma house and stepped out.

(Y'all, I just realized throughout this whole book I ain't written about her getting in the shower or nothing😹😹my bad y'all I promise you she clean asf.)

I quickly gathered my things and walked out the bathroom, and headed into Artist's. It was too hot in there for me to get dressed in the bathroom. I didn't understand how others did it so easily.

"Get out." I said to Artist, who was sitting up in his bed on his phone.

He lowered his phone down, and gave me a look. "What?"

"I said get out. I gotta get dressed."

"Nigga 'dis my room, fuck you mean I gotta leave?"

"I just told you why, Artist." I sighed.

"I done already seen the pussy, love. I eat that shit all the time. Keep talkin' and I might have to fuck you."

"Bye, Artist!" I looked up at the ceiling so he couldn't see how I was blushing. What the fuck was wrong with me? "Get out, foreal."

He shook his head and ran his hands down his face before flipping the covers off him and getting up, and kissed my lips, then smacked my ass as he walked out.

When he left, I opened up my towel and started to dry off, then dug in my bag to grab some clothes for tonight.

"I'm done!" I called out, putting everything back the way I had it in my bag, and then dropping his towel in the dirty clothes hamper.

"Finally." He muttered as I sat on his bed, swiping Vaseline across my lips. I always did it when I woke up and went to sleep. It kept my lips moisturized.

• • • • •

It was only about 9:30, and me and Artist were cuddled up under the covers, and I laid on his chest, while he played with my hair through my scarf.

"Celebrity crush?" He asked me. We had been going back and forth, playing twenty-one questions since it really wasn't shit to watch on TV.

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married played in the background lowly, while we played the game.

"Ooh," I tooted my lips. "Shit it's a lot."

"Well never mind, cause you gone say some' that's gone piss me off."

"Uh- boy!" I looked up at him, sucking my teeth. "You just mad cause I already know yo celebrity crushes." I posed.

He gave me a look. "Who?"

"Prolly Nicki-"

"I like authentic ones, love."