𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿2☠︎︎

3 years ago♡︎

2017🌷

Zamira♡︎

Z: Jeremiah! *laughs* J: Okay, okay, I have to go, can you tell momma that I went to football practice? Z: yeah, bye loser

J: Okay, okay, I have to go, can you tell momma that I went to football practice?
Z: yeah, bye loser.
J: bye.

Jeremiah left and I stayed home waiting for my mom to come home so that we could start making dinner.

Z/m: Zamira, baby, I'm home.
Z: hey momma.
Z/m: Where is your brother?
Z: he's at practice.
Z/m: *smiles* okay, happy birthday beautiful! I'm sorry I didn't get you anything but you know I don't have any money right now...
Z: it's okay mama.

She hugged me and we started making dinner.

Z/m: *gasps* omg baby I forgot the limes-
Z: I'll go get them momma, don't worry.
Z/m: thank you baby.

She kissed my forehead softly and handed me the money for the limes. I put a hoodie on before leaving to the store.

I turned 18 today!

I walked into the store and quickly got the limes. I felt someone stare at me but I ignored it because I didn't see anyone.

Z: thank you.
?: no problem, come back soon *smiles*

I smiled before leaving the store.

I felt arms around my waist tightly and someone pulled me into a dark alley.

Z: Let go of me!
?: shh, if you yell I'm going to have to kill you and I don't want to kill you.

The person said. I could tell it was a boy because the voice was deep and I could see the shape of his body.

?: If you're quiet then this will go much better.
Z: *gulps* Let go of me please.
?: I don't want to *smiles*

I tried to kick him but he dodged it and choked me against the wall roughly.

?: Look Zamira, Stop fighting before I kill you and your beautiful momma.
Z: no don't hurt her!
?: Okay then behave.

I nodded slowly but I was panicking. He pulled me to a car but I turned around. I bumped into him and finally saw his face. We made eye contact and he loosened his grip around my waist just looking at me. I took the chance and ran but he pulled my hair and pulled me into the car.

I never knew how fast things could change❤️💔