𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟯𝟴☠︎︎

5:30 p.m

Athena: mommy what happened to your room? :o
Z: I was looking for my phone but your dad found it.
Athena: ohhhh *laughs*

I faked a smile and picked her up taking her downstairs with Angelo so that they could eat before going to bed.

Suddenly I heard knocking on the door. I thought it was Mattia but it wasn't, it was Ivan.

Z: hey.
Iv: heyyyy, Athena! Guess what?
Athena: what?:D
Iv: Look what i bought for you...
Athena: OMG THANK YOU!!

Athena said hugging Ivan. Ivan laughed and handed her the toy race car he bought her.

Z: *smiles* thank you Ivan.
Iv: no problem, sorry I didn't bring anything for Angelo I just didn't know what to get him:|
Z: it's alright-

As I said that I heard the door open. Mattia walked in and rolled his eyes once he saw Ivan.

M: hey baby.

Mattia gently turned my face to his and kissed me in front of Ivan.

M: *whispers* what is he doing here?

I just shrugged my shoulders walking away and sitting next to Angelo.

Iv: uh I should get going.
M: yeah you should.
Athena: thank you for the car Ivan:)
Iv: no problem princess, i love you. Bye, Z.
Z: bye Ivan

Mattia picked Athena up and closed the door.

M: Are you hungry mamash?
Athena: yes!
M: okay let's go out to eat then, I will go upstairs to help you pick an outfit.
Athena: no I want to pick it:(
M: okay you can pick it, I'll talk to mommy while you go pick out an outfit.
Athena: okay papa, I love you.
M: I love you more beautiful.

Athena ran upstairs and I felt Mattia's arms wrap around my waist.

M: are you mad at me?

I ignored him and saw Angelo smile seeing Mattia and I together.

M: does that mean we can't fuck?
Z: yes.
M: can I at least finger you?
Z: Mattia- no, you can not.
M: What about-
Z: if you keep asking I'm going to sleep in another room.
M: got it.

Mattia kissed my cheek and went upstairs to see what outfit Athena picked.

Dinner

Mattia's POV

I finished eating and saw Zamira looking me up and down. She was pretty drunk so I wasn't surprised but I was surprised when she put her hand on my thigh near my... you know.

M: *clears throat* Zamira.

Zamira just smiled at me innocently and I moved her hand away. Athena looked at us confused and I just smiled trying to keep Zamira's hands away from my body before Athena could see.

M: *whispers* Zamira not now.
Z: oops. *giggles*

I just shook my head and laughed. Once we paid we went back to the car. I felt Zamira's eyes on me the whole ride home but I didn't say anything because Athena was awake and talking to us about her new friend at school.

M: what's her name?
Athena: her? His* name is Nicolaus
M: oh he's a boy... nice.

Athena nodded and I smiled.

We got home and I took the kids to their rooms while Zamira went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Athena: *whispers* papa.
M: hm?
Athena: is mommy drunk?
M: um... yeah.
Athena: she talks funny when she's drunk *giggles*
M: *chuckles* she does, doesn't she?
Athena: *smiles* did you guys fight yesterday?
M: well yes but everyone fights, I'm not saying it's okay but everyone has disagreements. Like when you get mad at me for scaring you when you wake up, you don't like that do you?
Athena: nope.
M: So mommy didn't like that I got mad at Ivan for calling you princess and we fought, but everything is okay with us, we still kiss. *mocking the kiss noises*
Athena: ewwww. *giggles*
M: *laughs* goodnight mamash, sweet dreams.
Athena: goodnight papa, i love you.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her before turning the lights off and leaving the room. I went back to our room and saw Zamira asleep.

I went to bathroom and got ready for bed. I laid down and wrapped my arm around Zamira's waist.

Z: Mattia...
M: what's up?
Z: Can you help me with something?
M: with what?

I said looking at her confused. Zamira grabbed my hand gently and slowly moved it down to her heat. Which was really wet.

I looked at her shocked and she kissed me roughly.

Z: *heavy breathing* with that.