𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟯𝟮☠︎︎

Z: Fuck you too!
M: *scoffs*

Mattia slammed the door making the glass frame fall on the floor, shattering.
I heard Athena start crying in fear and I just opened the door frustrated.

This was all my fault.

Mattia's POV

I slammed the house door and heard Athena crying but I was to pissed to even try to be nice right now.

I got in the car and drove to the club downtown hearing my phone ringing.

Once I got to the club I just walked in and sat down watching the girls dance. None of them looked like Zamira, they were all worthless compared to Zamira but at that moment I just wanted to get my mind off of Zamira.

(Hey, this is just for the story but please don't compare people. Everyone is beautiful in their OWN way. So don't be a dick and compare people, you don't understand how fucked up that is❣️☺️)

?: Hey d-
M: get away from me.
?: why so angry-

I stood up and grabbed her by the hair aggressively pushing her down to the floor.

M: I have a wife, slut.

I threw my drink at her and left the club.

M: *mumbles* don't kill anyone, don't kill anyone, don't kill anyone... WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL?! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

I said talking to myself.

She lied to me. I don't care what the fuck she lied to me about but I do care about the fact she lied to me.

I thought I knew everything about her. I told her everything about me and she still lied.

After about 30 minutes I drove back home and just sat in the driveway hesitating to walk into the house.

My gut tells me this isn't going to end well but my mind wants to talk to Zamira. I miss her.

I got out of the car and walked into the house quietly.

I heard Athena and Zamira talking so I stood behind the door listening.

Athena: so papà didn't mean it?
Z: no baby, he was just mad like when you get mad you start crying and when he gets mad he does some dumb things.
Athena: okay mommy *sniffles*

Athena hugged Zamira and I just stood there disappointed in myself. I scared my own daughter.

Zamira left Athena's room and saw me.

Z: I'm surprised you don't have a hickey.
M: I'm sorry...
Z: I'm done arguing with you, okay? Sleep on the couch and tomorrow we'll talk.