𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟱☠︎︎

I walked away from him and got ready for bed.

Z: I don't care! I saw you kiss her Mattia.
M: Don't fucking yell at me Zamira. It was a mistake. The kiss didn't mean anything to me.
Z: I can yell if I want to. Wtf are you gonna do, kill me?!

Mattia started choking me aggressively. I tried to push him off of me but he was stronger than me.

M: Shut up!
Z: I should have never stayed with you, all you do is hurt me.

He looked at me hurt and I could see the tears in his eyes as he let go of me.

M: Fuck, I'm sorry.
Z: All you do is hurt me Mattia! When I lost the baby you changed. You drink everyday, cheat on me, and hit me if I do something wrong. A "sorry" won't fix all of that!
M: *groans* I know! I'm sorry I'm trying to change.
Z: *sniffles* It doesn't seem like you're trying.
M: Zamira, I love you. I wanna change, I promise I do.

He tried to hug me but I flinched taking a step back.

Z: You also promised to never hurt me but look where we are now.

I looked over that the house and saw all the broke glass and clothes on the floor. I never realized how toxic we were till now.

M: I want to change for us, for our baby.
Z: You killed "our" baby. I lost a child because of how violent you are.
M: I'm sorry beautiful, you don't deserve any of this-
Z: I know I don't Mattia! That's why I want to leave.
M: No you can't leave me Zamira, I need you with me.
Z: Do you need me or a person to run to when you're horny and sad.
M: what- no Zamira, I love you. so much.

I scoffed trying to hold back my tears and tried to walk away but Mattia grabbed my arm pulling me back in front of him.

M: I'll change I promise. Just please don't leave me Zamira. We've been through so much together. You make me happy.
Z: Don't you realize how scared I am of you. I'm scared to argue with you because I know at the end of the day I'm gonna get beat up or cheated on. I'm tired of this bullshit.

I saw Mattia look down for second but then felt a cold thing on my temple.

M: Okay, we'll leave together.

He put a gun to his head and I immediately tried to move but suddenly I blacked out.

M: Zamira wake up, you're okay.
Z: *heavy breathing* get away from me.
M: *confused* Is everything okay?
Z: Oh it was a dream, but still get tf away from me.

I turned around trying to go back to sleep while Mattia tried to talk to me.

M: is this about my hickeys?