𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟳☠︎︎

Z: haha funny😒
M: *smiles* I forgot you're allergic to blueberries🤓
Z: Liar, I told you when we got here.
M: *giggles* I'm just kidding I got you these pancakes😌

We started eating our breakfast but I noticed people starring at Mattia so I tried to distract him so that he wouldn't get nervous.

M: Are people starring at me?
Z: What? No.
M: i feel like they are.
Z: nope *laughs nervously*

Mattia looked at me in the eyes and shook his head.

M: You're lying.
Z: I- how do you know?
M: Ive known you for about 4 years now, I know when you're lying baby.

I cleared my throat and we finished eating before getting back to the car. I thought we were going back home so I started falling asleep but then I saw we stopped at this cute private park.

Z: Where are we?
M: Idk but there's no one here so😌✌🏽

We got of the car and I sat on the grass looking at the beautiful view. Mattia sat down next to me and started talking about places I could go to if he does get caught.

M: Or you could go to Africa, I heard it's nice over there.
Z: Or *we* could go together🤷‍♀️
M: *scoffs* I wish.

He looked down and I hesitated at first but eventually got on top of him and kissed him softly.

Z: Why are you so negative?
M: *chuckles* I'm not.
Z: Sureeee🙂
M: I swear I'm not, I just want you to remember that I'm probably going to get caught.

I rolled my eyes and started playing with his hair.

Z: But you know that if you get caught I'll get caught too. I'm practically covering you.
M: Thats why I bought you a car, so that you can leave. I don't want you to go to jail because of me. It's all my fault.

He said looking at me softly, he put his hands on my lower waist pulling me closer.

Z: I'd rather go to jail than be alone.

I pushed him down against the grass and started kissing his neck softly. Mattia breathing heavier as I started moving back and forth against him.

M: Zamira-
Z: shh.

I kissed him while putting my hand in his shirt.

M: Wait Zamira.

I pulled away looking at him confused.

Z: What?

He looked at me shocked but slowly looked down at my body.

M: Are you sure you want to do it?