𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟯𝟵☠︎︎

I kissed her softly but quickly pulled away remembering she was drunk.

M: baby you're only saying this because you're drunk.
Z: I'm not drunk.
M: *smiles* are you sure about that? Because I remember you telling me that you were mad at me which meant we couldn't fuck.
Z: I changed my mind. *smiles cheekily*

I laughed and got on top of her, kissing her roughly. Zamira quickly kissed me back and I put my hand around her neck pulling her in more.

She let out a faint moan and I smirked, pulling away and kissing her neck slowly. I lowered my hand to her heat, again, I rubbed her heat slowly making her moan again but this time a little more louder.

She bit her lip while I put a finger in her. Zamira started moaning continuously so I kissed her before the kids could hear. I added another finger making her back arch.

Z: *whimpers* fuck Mattia...

She started running her fingers through my hair, pulling it slightly. I kissed her neck softly and slowly went lower.

I kissed her lower stomach slowly making her get frustrate. When I saw her start to get mad I took her underwear off and started eating her out.

Her facial expressions quickly changed and she started moaning loudly. I covered her mouth and held her in place.

I put another finger in her and watched as she tried to hold in her moans.

M: *whispers* what do you want me to do to you?

Zamira tried to answer me but her moans didn't let her. I tightened my grip around her neck and pumped my fingers in and out of her faster.

M: *whispers* answer me baby.
Z: I...*moans* I w-want you to fuck me...

I smirked and kissed her once more before lining myself up with her entrance.

I moved the tip around her entrance teasing her and she turned us around so that she was on top.

I looked at her pretty shocked and she just kissed me lowering herself on me.

I groaned and threw my head back, while Zamira was grinding on me. She kissed me softly, moaning in the kiss.

I bit my lip and held her waist moving her up and down slowly.

After a few minutes she moved my hands away from her and changed her pace. I moaned and gripped her thighs.

She threw her head back and held in her moans. Zamira hovered over me and smiled moaning continuously.

I smiled back and kissed her softly.

After a few minutes I felt her get tight and cum. I groaned and turned us around before pulling out.

I came on her stomach and she kissed me slowly.

As I was cleaning the cum off her stomach I heard Athena knock on the door. Zamira quickly put my shirt on and I ran to the bathroom to get some clothes.

Z: hey princess:)
Athena: I can't sleep:| so can we watch a movie? Please momma?
Z: sure, go get your blanket while I put the movie, okay?
Athena: okay!