𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟳☠︎︎

Present time🥀

2020🪓

Mattia's POV

I looked out the airplane window just thinking about her.

I know it was bad of me to kidnap her in the first place but I never knew that I was going to fall in love with her..

Z: What are you going to do when you get back?
M: I'm not going back there, I'm probably moving somewhere else.
Z: why?...
M: *shrugs shoulders* I don't want to live in that apartment anymore.

It wasn't that I just didn't want to be reminded everyday that I lost her. The only girl/person I really love.

Z: Why don't come with me? We can say that you're my bestfriend *smiles* My mom would probably get mad because you're a boy but she'll get over it.
M: *sighs* That's not a good idea, Zamira.

She looked down and I held her hand softly.

Once we landed I felt angrier. I didn't want to show her that I was mad so I just fake smiled.

Zamira's house🏠

M: *sighs* We're here.

I saw her facial expressions change when she saw how much her house changed.

Zamira looked down once she noticed that her mom didn't live there anymore.

Z: If she doesn't live here then who does?
M: Your brother and his girlfriend, I don't know where your mom lives but you can ask him he probably does...

She nodded slowly before hugging me. I hesitated but hugged her back tightly.

M: Be careful, okay? I'll always be around if you need anything, trust me, I'm always going to be here for you. Bye Zamira.
Z: Bye, Mattia.

She started walking over to her house and suddenly I didn't want her to leave anymore. I wanted her to stay with me.

M: *whispers* I love you...

I saw as her brother opened the door and hugged her instantly. Her face lit up. She was finally happy.

Zamira's POV

Z: Where's momma?

Jeremiah looked at his girlfriend and right away I knew something was wrong.

J: She passed away last year Zamira...