𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟯𝟲☠︎︎

Mattia looked at me surprised and just looked down.

M: did you mean that?
Z: maybe.

He just scoffed and looked at me again before flipping me off.

M: I didn't marry you so that you could insult me.
Z: And I didn't marry you so that you could leave every time we have a problem.

I saw his jaw and fists clench. I crossed my arms and looked at him serious.

M: I fucking love you, I'm trying to change for you! I would never lay a hand on you just to fucking hurt you! I don't like talking about how I feel, all my life I've been use to people telling me to shut up so how exactly do you think I feel when my wife is yelling at me for the same exact shit.
Z: okay but when I married you, you promised me you would talk to me about anything when you felt like something was wrong. Yet since that day you never talk to me anymore. I was actually surprised when you told me about your dad.

Mattia grabbed our wedding picture frame and threw it at the wall near me making me flinch.

M: FUCK YOU!

Mattia said while tears ran down his cheeks. I held my tears in and just stood there hoping he wouldn't leave so that he could see I wouldn't leave even if I was scared of him. Which I was not because I knew he wouldn't hit me.

M: YOU PROMISED ME TO NEVER LEAVE ME BUT IT'S MORE THAN CLEAR YOU WANT TO LEAVE!

He said getting closer to me. I still didn't move and he started to get more frustrated.

M: Do you even love me?
Z: I do, I just want to know why you don't communicate with me.
M: I'm scared.
Z: why? I'm not your father, I won't get mad for something dumb. I'm not going to leave you for the stupidest shit.
M: but you'll be scared of me when I tell you.
Z: tell me what?
M: Before I tell you, can I kiss you?
Z: y-

Mattia cut me off and kissed me slowly before pulling away and looking at me scared.

M: Gia wasn't my sister, she was my fiancé...and she didn't leave... I killed her when she said she didn't want to see or hear from me ever again.

I looked at him shocked. He killed her for trying to leave him.

M: I regret it, I really do Zamira. I just didn't know how to control my anger...

I gulped and thought back to what his mother had said.

Em: It's only a matter of time before he tries to... well do something to you.

Z: So you would do that to me if I tried to leave you?