𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟯𝟳☠︎︎

M: what? No of course not Zamira.
Z: so then why did you do that to her?
M: I don't know, I was stupid and angry at that time.
Z: That doesn't explain anything Mattia. You killed her for trying to leave you... that's just... can you leave?

Mattia looked at me sadly but then out of nowhere just scoffed and looked at me annoyed.

M: You knew I killed people, since the day I kidnapped you. I'll leave but what the fuck are you going to tell our kids?! Oh daddy was a serial killer and I fell in love with him and FUCKED HIM BECAUSE I WAS ALONE?! Zamira frankly I think you are also a criminal. You covered for me and even helped me escape.
Z: That doesn't have to do with killing someone for wanting to leave.

Mattia just laughed and looked at me up and down.

M: If I wanted to kill you I would have killed you a long time ago Zamira but I won't. You wanna know why?
Z: why?
M: Because you will do anything I want you to do, you're alone with two kids. Who would take care of them? I remind you your brother is dead and if you go with Natalie's mom she will call the cops to go and find me, but guess who helped me run away from the cops for more than 5 years? You:)

I just rolled my eyes and looked at him disgusted.

Z: and I remind 'you' Mattia that you kidnapped me way before I helped you escape and that I have Ivan and my father so I don't know you choose, leave or rot in prison:)
M: Look beautiful I've hid from the police for a long time, way before I even met you so I know how to escape and how to kidnap people. *whispers* especially kids.
Z: Mattia don't you dare touch my children.
M: *smirks* our* or do you want me to remind you I took your virginity and got you pregnant twice WHILE you knew I was a serial killer.
Z: fuck you.

Mattia choked me against the wall and kissed me roughly while I tried to push him away.

M: you're stuck with me baby.