𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟵☠︎︎

We left the house and Mattia started looking around the car just in case.

M: *whispers* fuck🤦‍♂️

I still didn't know what was going on so I just got in the car and saw as Mattia was stressing out.👁👄👁

M: You have to go now, they're already watching us. So they're probably going to come for us soon.
Z: Why don't we just leave, together.
M: Zamira I'm putting you in so much danger already, I can't risk it anymore.

I turned the car on and he looked at me confused.

Z: Get in.
M: what no.
Z: Just get in the car Mattia.

He hesitated and got in the car.

It was a very long drive but we got to Jeremiah's house and I knocked on the door.

J: Hello- oh Zamira!
Z: Heyyy.

Jeremiah looked at Mattia suspiciously and I told him that Mattia was my boyfriend. Which was a bad idea cuz now Jeremiah pretty much hated him.

J: You're still a virgin, right?
Z: Of course.
J: *😑* Okay, come in.

We walked in and saw my niece in her crib while Jeremiah's girlfriend was asleep.

J: So what's up?
Z: We were wondering if we could stay here just for a few days until we find another place to go to.
J: what happened to your house?
Z: Um it's getting remodeled.
J: alright, yeah you can stay here.

I hugged him and Jeremiah showed us the guest room.

J: He Can sleep on the floor.
Z: What- why?
J: Coronavirus☺️

I flipped Jeremiah off and he left the room leaving me and Mattia alone.

M: I don't think your brother likes me.
Z: He's just like that don't worry.
M: *sighs* Okay...

I kissed Mattia softly and locked the door.

M: Zamira, you're brother already hates imagine if he finds out you're not a virgin anymore.
Z: 🤷‍♀️

I pushed him on the bed and started kissing him slowly.

M: you have to be quiet, alright?
Z: *nods*

He took my shirt off kissing my neck roughly. I started moving back and forth slowly making Mattia start breathing harder.

M: Sometimes I feel like you weren't a virgin.
Z: *laughs*

I kissed him again before taking my bra off.

Z: we'll only be here for a few days, I promise.

Jeremiah's POV

'Phone call'

J: Yeah I would like to report a someone.
?: Mhm, who?
J: Mattia Polibio.