𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟰𝟬☠︎︎

Mattia's POV

Athena laid down on the bed and hugged me excited.

Athena: yay! Movie night!
M: *chuckles* yay!

Zamira smiled and laid down. The movie started and Athena quickly got quiet getting distracted with the movie.

I tried to make Zamira look at me but she was also distracted by the movie.

Zamira's POV

After a few minutes of watching the movie I heard I got a message.

That ugly dude<3

M: Bitch I've been trying to make you look at me for the past 10 minutes and you don't even glance at me-😐
Z: LMFAO🏃‍♀️ well I'm trying to watch the movie stupid.
M: The movie is boring🙄🤚🏽
Z: 👁👄👁 then go to sleep.
M: I'm not tired😗 switch places with Athena😁
Z: why?
M: just do it☺️

I sighed and asked Athena if we could switch places. She nodded completely distracted on the movie and I laid down next to Mattia.

He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist. I just smiled and continued watching the movie.

But after a few minutes I felt Mattia's hand slowly go lower and lower until he got to my heat.

Z: Mattia.
M: hm?

I was about to say something but Athena also turned around.

Z: nothing:)

Mattia bit his lip smiling and I just flipped him off.

I ignored it and continued watching the movie. Mattia lifted my shirt and pressed himself on me while kissing my neck slowly.

That ugly dude<3

Z: Mattia stop, Athena is here.
M: What? I'm not doing anything🥺
Z: 😒

Mattia chuckled and started caressing my inner thigh softly.

Athena fell asleep and I turned the tv off, turning around facing Mattia.

He smiled and kissed me. Mattia pulled me closer to him and bit my lip softly.

Z: goodnight Mattia.
M: goodnight beautiful.

He kissed my forehead softly and I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

M: *whispers* i love you...so much

Next morning...

I woke up and saw Mattia and Athena about to throw flour at me.

M: why'd you wake up? Damn it.
Athena: awww:(
Z: who came up with the idea?
Athena: papa!

Mattia looked at Athena hurt and he just smiled innocently at me.

Z: good to know:)
M: no, baby I was just playing around, I'm sorry.
Z: nah it's good, just don't be complaining and shit when I don't want to....you know. Anyways let's go eat.

Mattia groaned and Athena ran downstairs. I stood up about to go downstairs but Mattia grabbed my arm making me turn around.

M: I'm sorry.
Z: I'm sorry too because I'm going to tease the fuck out of you. *smiles innocently*

I kissed his cheek and went downstairs.

M: *groans* omg