𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟴☠︎︎

Z: Yes.

Mattia turned us around so that he was on top and started kissing me roughly. I took his shirt off slowly kissing his neck.

He took my shirt off kissing my body slowly. My breathe hitched as I felt him get closer and closer to my heat.

He took my pants off and kissed my inner thighs slowly. Mattia rubbed my through my underwear making me moan softly. I watched as he kissed and touched me gently like if he was scared that he was going to hurt me.

Mattia took his pants and underwear off before grinding slowly on top of me. I bit my lip as I felt him get harder and he smirked kissing my neck.

M: If you want me to stop, just tell me, okay?

I nodded slowly and he took my underwear off. He lined his tip up with my entrance and put it in slowly.

Mattia groaned loudly near my ear while I was taking in the size.

Wtf.👁👄👁

He thrusted into me slowly and it slowly went from pain to pleasure. I started moaning continuously while pulling his hair slightly.

M: *whispers* I'm going to put it all the way in, okay?

Hold tf up- that wasn't the whole thing-

I just nodded and felt him go all the way in. I moaned loudly pulling his hair more. Mattia groaned slightly before kissing my neck and chest roughly.

He started going a little faster changing his pace. I moaned softly and Mattia kissed me.

M: I love you.
Z: *panting* I love you too.

He threw his head back going harder. I watched as his chain moved at his pace and I started screaming due to the pleasure.

M: fuck you're so tight...

I closed my eyes trying to stop moaning so loud and finally came.

Mattia grunted holding my waist tightly. He pulled out and came on my stomach letting out a moan.

We laid down for a bit trying to control our breathing.

After half an hour we left the park and went back home laying down on the bed.

M: You know I haven't asked you out yet-
Z: *laughs* I know.
M: Damn I'm stupid.

I giggled and he got on top of me laying his head on my chest softly.

M: I will soon, well if I don't go to pri-

He quickly stood up and started looking around. I also stood up and looked at him confused.

Z: Wh-

Mattia kissed me so that I could shut up and whispered something into my ear.

'There's cameras, shh.'