𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟲☠︎︎

Mattia's POV

Vinc: Ucciderò te e quello stupido ragazzino
Ada: non osare toccare il mio bambino

Mattia stood behind their dresser and listened to his parents arguing, again.

Out of nowhere he heard his mom yelling for help. Mattia flinched and held in his tears so that his father wouldn't hear him and come for him.

He covered his ears not wanting hear his mom cry and yell for help. Suddenly it got quiet and Mattia started panicking.

Vinc: MATTIA! VIENI QUI!

Mattia stayed silent but felt his father's arm grab him and pull him out of where he was. He saw his moms body on the floor. Unconscious.

M: MAMMA! MOM!
Z: Mattia, baby shh. It's okay.

Zamira's POV

I hugged Mattia and held him tight until he calmed down.

M: promise me you won't leave me.
Z: *confused* Is everything okay-
M: just promise me that, please.
Z: I promise I won't leave you Mattia.

Mattia looked at me in the eyes before softly kissing me and turning around. I sat there confused but just ignored it for now.

Next Morning

M: good morning baby. *smiles*
Z: good morning

Mattia just kissed my cheek and stood up like nothing happened last night.

Z: Mattia
M: hm?
Z: what happened last night?
M: what do you mean?
Z: Last night to started scream-
M: oh, it happens ignore it.
Z: ignore it? You seemed scared baby.
M: just ignore it Zamira.

Mattia stopped smiling and left the room.

Mattia's POV

I walked over to the car and started driving around the neighborhood trying to get my mind off the dream.

M: mia madre è morta?
Vinc: sta 'zitto.

Zamira's POV

That ugly guy<3

Z: Mattia I'm sorry for asking, can you please come home?

The only times I've seen Mattia act like this was when he was going to kill someone.

Mattia's POV

I turned my phone off and got to that dude's house.

?: no please I stopped talking to your wife. Please don't do anything to me.

Zamira's POV

After a few hours the girls fell asleep watching a movie and I was playing with Angelo.

Z: where's Angelo? Hmmm? He's right there! Ahhh!
Angelo: *giggles*

Mattia walked into the room and hugged me softly as if he wasn't gone all day.

Z: So you're just going to ignore me all day and act like nothing happened Mattia?

Matti looked at me confused laid down on our bed.

Z: Mattia you can't just leave the whole day leaving me confused about what happened last night.
M: Nothing happened last night. We fucked went to sleep, that's it.
Z: that's it? No you-

Mattia stood up and choked me making Angelo start crying.

M: I said that's it Zamira.

Happy Halloween Guys, I love you all so much🎃👻🧡🤍