𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟰𝟭☠︎︎

M: *smiles* hey it's her husband, she's showering rn but you can call her later. Alright, byeee-
Iv: cut the bullshit Mattia, I know she's right there, now give her the phone and let me talk to her.
M: *scoffs* look I said she's showering, so shut the fuck up and leave my wife alone.

I hung up and Zamira walked out of the bathroom looking at me confused.

Z: who was it?
M: it was the wrong number, you can continue getting ready baby.

Zamira nodded and closed the door slowly. I blocked Ivan's number and left the room the check on Athena and Angel.

Knocking*

Z: I'll get it!

Zamira opened the door and saw Ivan standing there pissed. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch putting on some music.

The song:
(GWB- Lily Allen (Fuck you very much)

Z: *clears throat* Mattia.
M: hm?
Z: Can you lower the volume, please?
M: oh... no:)

Zamira sighed frustrated and Ivan walked into the house.

Iv: I tried to be nice to him Zamira but I can't, why can't he just accept that you have a bestfriend?!
M: oh I did accept that, I just accept you:)
Iv: What's your problem with me?! Huh?! I didn't do anything to you! It should actually be the other way around, you're the one who kidnap-
Z: Ivan!
Iv: fuck... sorry.

I stood up looking at Zamira shocked.

She promised me she would never tell anyone about what happened in the past, and in return I would try to stop hurting people.

I broke my promise with that other guy I killed but I told her the truth and she forgave me. Which was the only reason why I didn't kill this bitch.

M: You told him? Why? Why would you do that?!
Z: He's my bestfriend-
M: I don't care, both of you can go to hell. I'm leaving.

I said looking at both of them pissed. I went upstairs to get the kids and Zamira grabbed my arm but I just pushed her away, still making sure that I don't hurt her.

Z: Mattia, wait, please.
M: Like your "bestfriend" said, I don't love you, I never did, you were just another one of my hook up bitches. Fuck you, fuck all of this.

Zamira looked at me shocked and I just looked away continuing to walk upstairs.

That was a lie. I love her with everything in me. Without her I would probably be dead. But my anger didn't want to admit it. I just wanted to see her... I don't know... hurt.

Athena: hi papa! *smiles* are we still going out?
M: not today princess, I'm going to take you and Angel out. But only the three of us.
Athena: why not mommy?
M: she's going to hang out with Ivan for a few days.
Athena: oh okay!

Athena started getting her things excited while I grabbed Angel's things.

Once we had everything we went downstairs and started putting everything in the car.

Z: Mattia you can't just take them. They're my kids too.

I scoffed and looked at her in the eyes.

M: Yeah? Watch me.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I just haven't had the motivation to post these past few days. But I will continue to post this week. This book is ending soon so there may be more arguments and things like that in these couple of chapters.

Also I stopped posting because I wanted to focus on my new book "Home." for a while. So that is why I haven't posted but I will try to post this week. I love you all so much and thank you for being patient!❣️👵🤶😝😞😜🥲❣️🤯😎😟😎🤗❣️😞😞❣️👵🤯🤯👁