𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟳☠︎︎

3:23 A.M

I turned around and noticed Mattia wasn't next to me anymore. I stood up and walked around the house looking for him but I didn't find him so I ended up calling him.

Mattia's POV

Beautiful🖤

M: hm?
Z: where are you?
M: At the park.
Z: At 3 am?
M: yup.
Z: Mattia-
M: go to sleep Zamira, it's late. Goodnight.

I hung up and threw my phone. I didn't see where it went because it was dark but I could still here Zamira texting me.

M: Lasciami andare! per favore!
Vinc: stai zitto o ti ammazzo, Mattia.

I walked over the edge of the mountain and just sat down looking at the buildings.

M: Zamira I'm not good for you, all I'm going to do is hurt you. You're sweet, beautiful, and such a good person. I'm not. I don't want-
Z: I don't care, I want to be with you. I love you Mattia.

Zamira hugged me and I slowly hugged her back. I love her too but I know this isn't going to end well.

Zamira's POV

I threw my phone at the bed frustrated and grabbed my jacket and keys.

I locked the door and left the house quickly so the kids wouldn't wake up.

I drove to the park Mattia would always take me to when Athena was a baby.

A few minutes later I saw Mattia sitting on the edge of the mountain. He turned around and looked down.

M: I killed him...
Z: *sighs* I know Mattia.
M: I didn't want to-

I just hugged him and he hugged me back tightly laying his head on my shoulder.

M: I love you.
Z: I love you, Mattia.

I kissed him softly and grabbed his hand and slightly pulled him to the car.

Z: Why can't you just tell me what's wrong?
M: Because I don't want to loose you.
Z: loose me? You're not going to loose me Mattia.
M: I lost Gia, I don't want to loose you.

M: I didn't mean to hurt him...
G: You're a monster, no wonder dad tortured you. You deserved it. Don't ever get close to me. I don't care if we're "siblings" you're dead to me.

Z: Well I'm not Gia, I'm not going to leave you Mattia.
M: Promise me you won't leave me. I can't loose you.
Z: I promise I won't leave you.

Mattia kissed me softly and pulled away looking at me scared.

M: Vincenzo is my "father". My grandpa was very poor so he sold my mom to him. My mom was 14. A few months passed by and she turned out to be pregnant, with me. Vincenzo wasn't happy about that so he beat her trying to kill me but that didn't really work so he ended up marrying her so that she wouldn't leave him. Once I was born my mom thought he would stop hurting her but he didn't.

Mattia looked down and hesitated before telling me the rest.

M: When I turned 5 they started arguing about something stupid, like usual. My older siblings weren't there so it was just me. All I heard was arguing but out of nowhere my mom started yelling so I covered my ears trying to hold my tears in. He killed her.

Mattia held my hand and looked at me hurt.

M: After that he took me to his second home and beat me everyday until something happened and he left. I was alone in that house for a few months. One day a person walked into the house and tried to take me with him but I ended up killing him... I didn't mean to. I was just scared he would be like Vincenzo. But I didn't mean to, I swear I didn't mean to-
Z: it's okay baby, shh it's okay.

I hugged him and rubbed his back gently while he cried. This was the first time he actually told me why he was so aggressive.

M: *sniffles* can we look for my phone? I threw it...
Z: *smiles* yes.

(The kids are fine🥰 and the park was at a mountain, that's why he was sitting on the edge of the mountain😗)