𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟰𝟱☠︎︎

I hugged him tightly and just let it all out. He closed his eyes and held me close caressing my cheek softly.

G: Zamira.

I ignored Gia because I just wanted it to be me and Mattia for once.

G: Zamira stop, let him go. You're only hurting yourself.

I couldn't understand why Mattia couldn't see her. I was confused but also angry, she was his ex, of course she wanted me away from Mattia.

Z: Where did you go?
M: I can't tell you.
Z: why not?
M: Zamira, we're just hurting each other, I'm not going to tell you until I know you've moved on.
Z: no... I want to know where you are going.
M: and you will, just not now.

I looked at him hurt but I just kept quiet and let go of him. I looked up at the sky and saw as it slowly started to get cloudy.

Gia: Zamira, let him go, the only person you're hurting is yourself. You know he's not real, everything you've created in your head is not real. Mattia died, let him rest.

Real story~

2017🌷

Z/m: omg baby I forgot the limes-
Z: I'll go get them momma.
Z/m: thank you beautiful.

Zamira smiled and her mom handed her the money before she left.

It was her 18th birthday. She wasn't going to have a party or anything but she was still excited.

Once she got to the store she felt someone starring at her but she ignored it because she didn't see anyone around her.

After she got what she needed she left the store and felt arms wrap around her waist tightly.

She did get kidnapped but Mattia was never a murderer.

After the three years Zamira ended up falling in love with Mattia. He didn't really pay attention to her though.

Z: why don't you just kill me?!
M: I don't kill people, I just kidnap them.

The ending will be a confusing which is why the story will end at 50 chapters<3.