𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝟴☠︎︎

Present time🥀

2020🧨

Mattia's POV

I got on the bus and sat down watching all the girls. None of them were as beautiful as Zamira but I just wanted to let my anger out so I waited till one of the girls got off and quickly got off the bus following her.

Once I saw no one was watching I pulled her to the side and covered her mouth.

?: *panicking* please don't hurt me.
M: shut up!

Flashback🥀

Z: Maybe if you changed you would finally be happy!
M: Just shut the fuck up Zamira!
Z: *sighs* whatever...

End of Flashback🥀

M: Sorry... you can go.
?: *lets out a sigh of relief* thank you..

She quickly ran away and I punched the wall out of anger.

I haven't cried in a very long time but I really wanted to let it all out right now.

Flashback🥀

M: Are you sure you're not hungry?
Z: No.
M: You have to eat.
Z: I said I'm not hungry!
M: okay, chill I'm sorry. *chuckles*

End of Flashback🥀

I got to the airport and sat down. I hope she happy, as long as she's happy I'm happy.

Zamira's POV

I hugged Jeremiah and started crying. My beautiful momma is gone. I didn't get to say goodbye...

J: *clears throat* it's okay, she'll always be with us, in our hearts...

I was basically alone now. Yes I have my brother but he has his girlfriend and daughter to take care of.

I looked down thinking about everything and suddenly I got the amazing idea to go look for Mattia. His flight wasn't until later so I still had some time to look for him.

Z: I love you, bye.
J: where are you going? You just got back.
Z: I'll explain later bye!!!

I ran out of the house.

Flashback🥀

Z: *smiles*
M: That's the first time I've ever seen you smile.
Z: Well duh, I don't usually smile with my kidnappers💀
M: *laughs*

End of Flashback🥀

I got to the airport but didn't see him anywhere.

No, no, no, please be here.

I continued walking around but nothing. Suddenly I bumped into a cop and he looked at me in a bitchy way.

Z: sorry-
Cop: follow me ma'am-
M: She's with me.

I smiled and Mattia put his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

Cop: Are you sure?
M: yes.

The cop shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Mattia looked at me confused and let go.

M: what are you doing here?

I looked at him hesitant but kissed him. I didn't know how to kiss but I did it anyways.

Z: *whispers* I love you too...