All Might

Jumping, I ran past Kacchan. I wanted to get in earlier to finish off my clay model. It wasn't the best work I did but it was the only one I could finish before school.

Kacchan talked about wanting to reorganise his portfolio or something along those lines. It wasn't unusual for Kacchan to organise his folder, he used to sit in a circle with different pictures and notes trying to find the best way to lay out his work. He would always say that he will find the best way but mu- Mitsuki kept forcing him to pack it away before he could finish.

I hopped into the workstation, Kacchan going over to the tables and bringing out his folder. Kirishima attempted to talk to Kacchan but he tried to ignore the red head... that was until Kirishima brought out his portfolio and Kacchan was so horrified that he set out to completely reorganise his work.

I spotted a few of the other students working around the room and couldn't help but listen to the music coming from the far corner. Jiro and Yaoyorozu were playing with some of the older students, seeming to enjoy playing the upbeat music.

I noticed Uraraka coming up to me with a stack of paints. "Hello there, Izu."

I gave her a small smile, too focused on my own work to properly acknowledge her. I finished off the red eyes and put down my paint brush, happily finishing my work. "Hello Uraraka."

I looked over the clay statue Uraraka had brought over. It wasn't one she had made during the fitness test- which is probably for the best- and instead was one she had from home. It looked a little like an ivory elephant but I could tell that it was just the paint work.

"That's quite impressive... It's not real, right?" I gave her an unsure look, I knew it was unlikely but still.

"Oh, yes. I wouldn't ever hurt an animal just for material. Especially elephants, they are quite amazing, aren't they?"

I nodded before Kacchan tapped my shoulder. "We need to get to class."

Hopping up we walked back into class, this was a little weird but it wasn't strange. Kirishima was marvelling at the newly organised folder, showing it off to some of the others. He looked so proud it was funny.

The class was talking aimlessly, mainly about different films or trends. Mina was showing Kacchan a new eye shadow line, seeming to want his opinion on it. I think Kacchan has caught her eye, he was an amazing makeup artist.

I was getting a little bored without anything to do so I went back to stretching the class.

Eventually, the door was slammed open and someone came in. "I am walking through the door like a normal person!"

The class cheered at the world famous actor but Kacchan just groaned. "Dramatic as always aren't you? Could you once walk through the fucking door without shouting?"

I let out a small laugh as the rest of the class looked at us weirdly. "Morning Toshi. Long time no see."

"Young Midoriya, it is good to see you," Toshi said fondly before turning to Kacchan with a respectful nod, "Bakugo. Now, today I shall be teaching you! But first, get into you performing gear and meet me in the training room G!" Toshi pressed a button, letting out different boxes. He didn't stay after that, leaving without giving any further directions.

"He's as helpful as always," Kacchan grumbled, going to his box. Each box was unique to us. They held our basic performing clothes in along with a selection of different tools and materials.

My basic training outfit was a simple black shirt and some leggings, my signature red trainers in the box. I had my favourite carving tools and a collection of paint brushes. I was here to act but that didn't mean I was going to be arrogant enough to let myself be kicked out for not learning the other skills.

"Kacchan? Toshi teaches acting, right? That means we can leave the tools behind," I reasoned, of course he would be the first teacher to give us these boxes. He really needs to get himself some flash cards. I wonder what else he forgot.

"Yeah. Leave the tools."

Nodding, I put the tools back in their places and placed the box into my locker.

"How do you know what he is teaching?" The boy with the yellow hair came up to us, shock clear in his face.

"For one, Toshi is a great actor but he is not that good at much else," I explain holding up my index finger.

"And it's on the timetable," Kacchan added, growling a little at such a simple detail.

Kaminari- I think that was his name- looked a little surprised as he scratched the back of his neck.

I quickly left, not really seeing any reason to stay in the changing rooms now that I had changed. I walked down to the training room, I could see some of the girls ready. Most wore simple clothing since that was the easiest to move in.

"Why haven't we gone in?" I hopped down, tilting my head slightly.

"The door is locked," Uraraka explained, jostling the door handle to show the point.

"Yao-momo has gone with All Might to find us some keys, it seems All Might forgot his," Jiro said with a smile, vaguely motioning off in the direction they went in. "She'll be back soon, she is very organised."

"Seriously," I gasped, face palming a little. "Why am I surprised? That is something he would forget."

Jiro gave me a weird look before speaking unsurely, "how do you know him?"

"He knew my parents," I explained simply before remembering, "and saved my life. He did that too."

Before anyone could say anything, All Might jumped in front of the door, holding up the keys dramatically. "I have found my keys!"

"I bet Yao-momo found them, not you," Jiro said simply, gripping Yaoyorozu's shoulder.

"Welcome to acting class 101! Today you will be put into different groups of four and we compete against each other. May the best team win!"