President of Class 1A

Hopping, Kacchan and I went to school. I tilted my head a little when I spotted the masses surrounding the front gate. Who were they?

Kacchan didn't seem to care about the people as he grabbed my arm and dragged me through the crowd. The people, who I now knew were reporters, started to ask us questions about Toshinori Yagi, or All Might as he is more commonly known as.

Kacchan didn't give me any time to talk to them as we had to get in before the rest. He wanted to do some work and had got Mina to agree to do some makeup with him. They were getting weirdly close.

I wonder what we are doing today...

"Onto homeroom announcements," Shota started, internally laughing at the panic that crossed his student's faces. "Today you'll pick a class president."

Relief seeped into the students expression, their shoulders relaxed and the tension left their muscles. After they came back to their senses, they shouted to shout over one another.

They all wanted to be class president, but that didn't mean they all could.

Kacchan was shouting about who he should be class rep while I shook my head. It would be nice to be a rep but I doubt anyone would want me to be their leader.

"Quiet down, everyone! Leading the many tasks is a heavy responsibility! And ambition does not equate to ability! This sacred office demands the trust of its constituents! If this is to be a democracy then I put forward the notion that our true leader must be chosen by election," Iida shouted passionately.

"Election? We haven't known each other long, most people will vote for themselves. It will be inefficient," I pointed out, tilting my head slightly.

"While that is true, that means if anyone was able to get more than one vote they must be the right person," Iida explained as I sighed.

"Wouldn't a director be better," I asked but it went unheard.

Everyone got a slip of paper for us to vote with. I shook my head, why would I vote for anyone who isn't a director? Directors ran the shows and in U.A the president runs the show, therefore shouldn't the rep be a director.

When the tally came up, I got two votes along with Yao-momo.

"What happens now?" I looked at Iida who shrugged, he clearly didn't expect us to draw.

Yao-momo smiled softly, "we could work alongside each other."

Nodding shyly, I agreed to that. I didn't like leading normal team projects, why should I lead this!

Uraraka came up to me and dragged me out of my seat, it was lunch anyway. Iida was talking about the importance of Yao-momo and my roll. Kacchan was a little salty that he didn't get to be president, and by 'a little' I mean a lot, but Mina is distracting him.

"Are you sure I should be doing this, maybe Yao-momo should take over," I muttered, jumping slightly when I felt Kirishima throw his arm around my shoulders.

"Relax, Midoriya, I am sure you'll do fine," Kirishima sang sweetly.

Taking a few deep breaths I nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure Yao-momo can help and if I do anything wrong Kacchan will taunt me for a week."

"Yep," Kachan shouted, leaning back on his chair.

I let out a happy laugh before jumping- once again- at the loud explosion that echoed around the canteen. Beeping screamed into our ears

"What is that?" Uraraka covered her ears as we looked around.

"That's..." I couldn't finish as my eyes grew wide.

"The warning bell," Kacchan finished. We had both been used to help test it out but it has never been used for real, or even a drill. Something bad is happening.

"Come on, we need to get to the assembly points," I told everyone, grabbing onto Kacchan's sleeve.

Panic was clear in the students. They jumped up and started to run around. Something was really wrong. Someone was attacking the school!

Running towards the exit, we were overrun by hundreds of running students. The shear mass of the student population could not fit through the corridor once. I would myself pressed against the window. Spotting the problem a felt a sudden wave of 'seriously?!' come across me.

It was the media, of course it was the media. "Iida!" I tried to crane my neck to look at him, hoping he got the idea.

Iida spotted what I was pointing out. Looking around, he spotted Hatsume dangling from the ceiling by a... griffin... Not important right now. "Hatsume, get me to the sign!"

Hatsume looked between him and the exit sign he was pointing at. She controlled the griffin to walk overhead of Iida and dangled down to grab him. Swinging, she threw Iida across the space, falling just short of the perfect spot and slamming him into the wall.

He started to fall backwards but stopped himself by grabbing a pipe above him. Standing a lot like the 'exit sign' man, Iida shouted to the full ability of his lungs, "everybody calm down! It is just the press! Everyone leave in a calm and orderly manner!"

His announcement seemed to work as the students stopped panicking and left slowly out the door. Sadly, it took us about ten minutes to get Iida back down from the ledge.

By the time we got to the safety point, Aizawa-Sensei was not pleased.

"Yao-momo, can we talk?" Before she could say anything, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her round the corner.

Walking back into the classroom, we stood at the front, staring at the confused eyes of the class.

"After the events of today, we have come to the conclusion," Yao-momo started formly.

"That Iida should be class president, with Yao-momo as vice," I finished, smiling brightly at Iida.

Iida looked shell shocked as everyone voiced their agreement, well all but the usual group.

"If you want me to be president, I gladly accept and will do my very best to help us produce the best performances possible!"