Last Leg

“Alright, so the brief we were given was to make a custom based on Medieval Britain.” Uraraka fidgeted on the stage as Mirio walked on in gleaming silver armour and a large sword.

Mirio threw the sword onto his shoulder as he winked into the crowd, or more specifically at a certain brown-haired male who collapsed shortly after. Mirio looked startled and resisted running into the crowd when Nejiro put a thumb in the air to signify that Kakashi was fine. “He’s okay,” she shouted across the crowd.

“Ummm… W-We designed the knight outfit to represent the knights that would go running around the land. We borrowed a sword from the prop department to help carry the outfit and make it more complete.”

Sero stepped up as Mirio walked off stage. “We designed the poor person's outfit to represent the more common person on the streets of Britain. It uses low-quality fabric on the outside but a more comfortable inside as to not irritate the wearer. We used dull and dirty fabrics to capture what it was like.”

Tamaki slyly walked onto the stage, the poor person’s clothes hugged his frame and made his bulky. The costume did not work well against his pale but clean skin but that wasn’t really their fault.

With a nod from the staff, they were allowed off the stage- something Uraraka and Sero took quick advantage of as they fled.

Next up were Tokoyami and Iida. I think the whole class felt their hearts sympathise with this one. They had been given a song out of the bubblegum pop charts and were forced to dance to it. Honestly, it was cringy and almost impossible to watch but being the polite people they still clapped.

Tsu and Todoroki did significantly better than the last two as they were given something they might actually be capable of doing. They had been given a makeup challenge and it was up to Todoroki and Tsu to do hyper-realistic makeup.

Nejiro had been brought in and made into a frog, teal, green and light blue makeup made the skin the right colour while not a crime against that hair. Nejiro added to the effect by taking on a frog stance that was freakingly like how Tsu stood normally.

Leif too helped make the makeup have more an effect by hiding it behind his hand while stumbling onto the stage. Once he got to the centre, he removed his hand to show a horrible scar that looked like someone had taken oil and poured it against it. Once again, it looked freakingly like a fresh version of Todorki's scar but at least that one was understandable.

"Stop acting, you are not being judged here they are," Aizawa scolded, making Leif pout.

"But, my Shoto deserves the best actor to wear his makeup," he said childishly, hugging Todoroki.

"Why did you put those two together?" Aizawa glared at Midnight who had chosen each pairing.

"Just look at them! They are so cute together!"

Once Todorki had successfully detached himself from Leif, he dragged him off stage to let Yaoyorozu and Jiro come on. They both looked nervous and shy but were able to take a deep breath and collect themselves.

"What do you mean something is wrong?" Yaoyorozu leaned over to look in Jiro's eyes, worry in every feature. "Please, Azami, just talk to me!"

"How can I?! How can I talk to you?! After everything we have been through, all the laughter, all the joy. How can I talk to you?!" Jiro walked away from Yaoyorozu, wrapping her arms around her stomach.

"I don't understand, please Azami! Just tell me what is wrong!"

Jiro took a step but did a surprisingly convincing collapse as she coughed into her hand. "Can't you understand Kaede? You should go, live your life, not be burdened by someone like me. You're so beautiful. So, so beautiful. Your skin like fleshy fallen snow, your hair as black as my soul when we found each other, your eyes greater than the universe that keeps you trapped. You were cage and now-" Jiro leaned up, placing a gentle kiss on Yaoyorozu's lips- "I set you free." Jiro stumbled to her feet and staggered away as Yaoyorozu cried into her hands.