Nosy

~Kyoka POV~

I tapped my foot nervously, Momo and Charlie had yet to arrive. We had agreed that after the exams were over we would go on a date but they are late. What if they weren't coming? What if Momo had decided she didn't want a poly relationship? What if this all was a big prank?

"Kyoka?" I snapped back into reality as Charlie snapped her fingers in front of me. "Ah, there you are. We had us worried, you weren't responding." Her wide smile was contagious as one found their way to my own lips and I pushed myself off the wall I was leaning on.

I could see Momo standing by Charlie's side with her own worried expression but I gave her a smile and took her hand making her relax. "Where are we going, Yao-Momo?"

"First stop is the theatre," she said with a smile. I gave her a confused look. Why on Earth would we go to the theatre, watching my dad conduct and Momo mother act was not something we planned normally. Why go to see them when we are on a date and invite embarrassment in? Was there another show going on I wasn't aware of?

Momo lead us to the theatre, I could see her mother on the billboard, definitely that one.

I gave Momo a confused look, questioning her choice without saying anything.

Charlie didn't notice our silent conversation and instead stared at the title on a billboard. "Wait we are going to see Mischievous? That is my favourite!"

Momo gave me a smirk as Charlie bounced on the balls of her toes. "Let's go in, shall we?" Momo took Charlie's hand- not needing to do the same with me as she never let mine go.

She leads us up to the front door and showed her tickets. We were allowed to go through and Momo brought us a pamphlet to share. She brought me some food to eat and got Charlie some merchandise making her jump up and down in excitement.

Charlie is such a child sometimes... kind of weird to think that she was all dark and moody when she first came.

Momo brought us into a box of our own with really comfy chairs. Momo had some Opera glasses for us if we couldn't see. Charlie didn't seem to want them as she brought her chair forward and perched her arms onto the ledge.

Momo and I moved our chair forward to join her. I sat in the middle of the group with Charlie to my left and Momo to my right.

Soon, the lights dimmed at the back and turned to the stage. The musical started.

Momo mother was the lead actress and the main character, she spotted Momo in the box and gave a small smile before returning to the character.

I learned into Momo while Charlie soaked up the performance. She sang along with every song- though she kept it quiet as not to disturb the other attendants. She whispered along with her favourite lines and during the breaks, she told us everything about what we had just watched.

By the time it was over, Charlie was more than happy. She held both our hands as she skipped forward while singing one of the songs.

"Charlie, this is where we are eating," Momo said calmly when she noticed that Charlie hadn't stopped.

"Oh, right. Let's eat!"

"Yao-Momo! Kyoka! Hello there, I didn't expect you to be here." Denki called out to us while waved his hands. He was standing beside Hitoshi practically leaning on him who was blushing.

Izuku was a little to their left-leaning on Enjiro's side who had his arms wrapped around the smaller's waist, smiling softly.

Lastly was Shoto who had his dad's credit card, it seems he was angry with his dad again. Leigh's arm was wrapped around his boyfriend's shoulders with a smirk.