Nothing is Okay

The class was silent, as Aizawa handed back the tests.

“Oh thank goddess, I passed,” Mina shouted, relaxing back in her chair.

“Good job,” Kacchan praised with a slight blush.

“Of course you passed, you’re amazing at almost everything,” Mina shouted causing Kacchan to blush harder.

“How did you do Enjiro?” I swiftly hopped up to my boyfriend’s desk, giggling as Enjiro wrapped his arms around me.

“I passed, barely but still. It’s all thanks to you.”

Smiling up at him, I relished in his warm hug. “You did most of the work yourself, plus your singing was incredible.”

“How did you do Charlie?” Jiro leaned over to look at Charlie who showed off the easy pass.

“B-But how? You didn’t revise at all,” Kaminari said with a sad expression.

“Don’t tell me you failed?” Jiro narrowed her eyes as Kaminari backed up slightly.

“Maybe…”

“You’re hopeless.”

Of course, Shoji also failed- apparently they hadn’t followed the brief and so had almost no points on their practical while as expected Tokoyami and Iida failed after that disastrous dance.

“Why did I fail when you two passed?” Aoyama glared at his test score, not understanding it.

“Because you didn’t do any of the work.” Mina folded her hands over her chess with a sassy look on her face.

"That is not true."

"Dude, you were the last to perform, everyone watched, you barely did any work," Kaminari said softly, placing a hand on Aoyama's shoulder.

Aoyama muttered something in French but the class couldn't understand it.

"Oh, Charlie, before I forget, Hizashi wants to speak with you," Aizawa muttered as the bell went off and he left.

I wonder what that is about.

Hopping up and down, I tapped my fingers happily to the song in my head. I was waiting for Enjiro who was talking to his friends while I played on my phone. Oh, a new design idea! I'll have to draw that up later.

"Just shut up!"

Jumping up from the sudden shout, I let out a little yelp from the slamming door as Charlie stormed passed. Against my better judgement, I sent a quick text to Enjiro saying something came up and I was going to have to cancel our plans. Thankfully, my boyfriend was amazing and didn't mind- already guessing it was important He said that he instead would take on the challenge that was getting Mina and Kacchan together.

I chased after Charlie and by the time I caught up to her she was punching the parkour walls.

"Is everything alright?" Walking in- with a little more fear than I care to say- I approached Charlie like a startled deer.

"Does it look like everything is alright?" Charlie pumped the wall yet again, letting out a huge sigh and hitting her head against the wall. "Present Mic is sending me to live with my Uncle. Apparently, they've returned from England and want to look after me."

"Isn't that good?" Taking careful steps towards Charlie, I stood beside her. "You didn't want to come here in the first place."

"Yeah but... Kyoka and Momo are here..." Charlie groaned as she slid down the wall and curled up on the floor.